Flickr Help.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks

I was wandering if any of you could help me out. I've started uploading some family photos to Flickr for the missus and my family that live at the other end of the uk to see. I've set all these photos to private friends and family.

However..

Even with the freinds and family settings they are all getting views racked up on the counter, does anyone know why this would be?

Cheers for reading through.

Paul

May be they are re sharing the link with other friends and family.

maybe you didn't set the account privacy setting correctly- just a thought

If you didn't have the family limit set up from first uploading, then search engines amd bots can rack up the views in those first minutes very quickly.

Not trying to teach anyone to suck eggs so to speak but why "Flickr" which is essentially a site for sharing pictures. For a bit more privacy you could try "Dropbox" which still allows you to send links to the files.

I've set all these photos to private friends and family.
I'm obviously not sure what images you are referring too, and I guess there are more, but I can see 3 "family images" on your photo-stream...

cheers for your help folks, I think like has been said it is just the first couple of minutes that they at up the before I switch them over. I think I have now set it up so that when I upload the images they are private straight away.

cheers
paul

Back