Flickr login problem. Anyone else?

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
Anyone having problems logging into Flcikr today?

Just tried to open Flickr on my laptop. Normally I'm automatically logged in but today I'm asked for my login details. If I try to enter them, it says my email address is not registered, despite receiving a bulletin email to that address earlier today. App is working fine.

Mine is working fine on my laptop.... yesterday I couldn't get it to show any photos on my phone so logged out and back in again and all fine.

Mine is working fine on my laptop.... yesterday I couldn't get it to show any photos on my phone so logged out and back in again and all fine.

Cheers. Just realised something else odd actually. Normally if I have to input log in info, I just get a code texted to my phone, type that in and off I go. That option hasn't come up at all this time.

Cheers. Just realised something else odd actually. Normally if I have to input log in info, I just get a code texted to my phone, type that in and off I go. That option hasn't come up at all this time.
That is what I do when I log in with my phone... code came and it was fine. Does seem odd that you are experiencing more than one issue.

That is what I do when I log in with my phone... code came and it was fine. Does seem odd that you are experiencing more than one issue.

Cheers. I'm in now. Just started working again. So presumably a glitch. Thank you though.

Cheers. I'm in now. Just started working again. So presumably a glitch. Thank you though.
Might be worth changing your passwords...

I had the same thing earlier today. Could see photostream but not logged in.
Clicked on login and up came a blank screen. Still not working.

What with the PRO stupidity now this. I think Flickr and I have parted company.

I had the same thing earlier today. Could see photostream but not logged in.
Clicked on login and up came a blank screen. Still not working.

What with the PRO stupidity now this. I think Flickr and I have parted company.

At least it's not just me then

I’ve not tried it on my desktop, but I’ve had real problems on my iPhone and iPad. It’s not so much logging in as actually seeing anything. The Flickr help forum suggests there’s a major issue with the latest iOS update, so I’m going to have to sit it out.
I too was unable to actually see any images on my iPhone even though I was logged in, I could see the headings though. (I have the latest iOS update). I signed out and logged back in and that has resolved it.

I have had similar problems with yahoo but not flickr but they do use similar technology, I guess.

Back