Flickr phishing

:D

I've had 3 or 4 on 500px in the last couple of days - notification of a new follower and it's always a girl with about 7 pictures in her gallery, nothing too naughty, but clearly dummy accounts.

No idea what the idea of them is or what they think they'll get out of other users, but I've reported all of them anyway.

I've had loads over the last 24 hours, about 10 or so, after a lull of a week. Spent about 30 minutes reporting and blocking them all!

I've not had any more since the 7th of August. I thought it had stopped. Maybe the people behind this are on holiday :)

Anyone had this through Flickrmail?

From jodylcohen4377- jody cohen wants you to see a photo

I was tempted, she might be naked!! :D

On a more serious note I just deleted the mail but I could have quite easily opened it.

I'm afraid I'm one of the few that doesn't take a lot of noticed who favours photos, because most of the comments I receive are from people I follow.

I do get regular mail but after reading this thread the other day, the 'jody cohen' bit made me suspicious .

.....and now blocked (y)

Last edited:
I'm now on 2 pages worth of blocked accounts! I also had the group 'meetandsex' ask me to join them, so clearly my reputation precedes me.

Back