flickr playing silly buggers again

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
dont know if anyone else has tried to access there friends/people page today but all the photos are grouped to the left hand side and jumbled up .. been on there help forum and its worldwide for users of all types of computers .. but sadly smug mug are denying there's a problem and advising users to clear there cache and disable there firewalls . both of which will cause you major problems and headaches and allow possible virus problems .
if your having the same problem send a e/mail to help@flickr.com so they wake up and realise its bad

And on mine but not on the i.mac

Just checked on mine (iMac) and it's the same so it's not just you Jeff.

Just checked on mine (iMac) and it's the same so it's not just you Jeff.
Oh there’s hundreds moaning on the Flickr help page ,but so far there denying there’s a problem

Have you tried clearing the browser cache?
Layouts are something it will reload from last time when it might have been temporarily wrong.
It seems OK here.
As a simple test try a different browser.

Fine here, also on windows 10 - but I have been having other issues on there lately. During a big cull of my images I was getting the 'Bad Panda' error page a lot, felt almost like they didn't want me to remove so many images [so I'd pay up for pro!] - it's been crashing way more than ever before. But ... when it is working it works just fine.

I'm using Chrome but I just checked Firefox and it looks fine on there. Browser specific issue?

I've not had any problems with Flickr recently either

I`m only getting it now, but on "people" ... My stream and explore, seem to be ok.

Win10 and FF

Having problems uploading and/or adding to groups etc. all weekend.

Have emailed their help but no response...Poor, for a paid for service.

The only work round I can find is to click on the top pic then work your way back through contacts pics one by one , they are aware of it . Had a e.mail response from the help desk

Tried that ,just given up till they sort it

Just read this on another forum I use.

Smugmug, Flickr's new owner is starting to enforce new rules for Flickr users that use a free account:

As of tomorow, Flickr will only allow 1000 pictures on free accounts unless the pictures will be posted under a creative commons license! So go and save your photos if you
  • don't want to give them away (under a CC license)
  • don't want to convert your acccount into a paid-for version.
Note that Flickr will delete the newest pictures until your total no. of pictures has come down to 1000.

PS There seems to be a lot of talk of Flickr arbitrarily deleting user account if users publish critical comments about the new policies. I'll be keeping a close watch over this in the coming weeks...

WHE HEY they done gone and mended it back to normal :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I feel sorry for that 'Panda' - it's always in trouble !

Yep.... I had this problem for over a week. But 2 days ago it cleared itself, so now back to normal.

Back