Focus on focus

Why would we ban you? Assuming this is not a duplicate account of course, or you are a previously banned member.
Both are grounds for instant dismissal BTW.

As per my previous post, the "Greenies" like a good laugh as much as the next member
(Pink or not :p)

I'll promise you I have never had another account on here other than this one. And if it's necessary to phone me or something to alleviate any concerns you can send me a private message and I'll provide you with my phone number and happily chat about anything you like. This whole conspiracy thing has gone too far and it's very insulting to be accused of being someone else and to be deprived of your individuality. Apart from all that it's tedious and boring to have to deny it all the time. I'd rather discuss photography.

So why follow me around looking for attention? I don't have two accounts, that line of enquiry is a waste of time. And I'm not a troll. I'm just not a clone like you. I've made more valuable contributions here in a week than you have probably made in the many sad years you've been coming here.

But forget all that. Just lighten up, for your own sake.

As I said don't flatter yourself - I'm hardly following you around - you are only posting in two threads. and so far you haven't made any valuable contribution (apart from giving a number of us a laugh - but remember we are laughing at you, not with you) - you've just p***ed a lot of people off, made a lot more think you are a sock puppet or a troll (or both), and made enormously arrogant statements like " anyone who disagrees with me is wrong"

I really hope for your own sake you are a re-member , because as a troll you are moderately amusing, if somewhat repetitive and lacking in stamina , but if this is a real personality (which I don't believe it is) then you have some serious issues and should really consider counselling

Oh and the "I'm not a clone' line is beyond irony - its gone way into cobalty - because you are a clone , you haven't expressed one original thought in the entire time you've been here , its just the same tired old drivel that has been pumped out by numerous trolls and timewasters before you - I mean FFS a large amount of you content comes from Google.

If you really want to be a unique individual why not try actually taking part in the forum as its intended, post some pictures (your own for preference), give some constructive crit, actually help people instead of just insulting them.

As I said don't flatter yourself - I'm hardly following you around - you are only posting in two threads. and so far you haven't made any valuable contribution (apart from giving a number of us a laugh - but remember we are laughing at you, not with you) - you've just tinkleed a lot of people off, made a lot more think you are a sock puppet or a troll (or both), and made enormously arrogant statements like " anyone who disagrees with me is wrong"

I really hope for your own sake you are a re-member , because as a troll you are moderately amusing, if somewhat repetitive and lacking in stamina , but if this is a real personality (which I don't believe it is) then you have some serious issues and should really consider counselling

Oh and the "I'm not a clone' line is beyond irony - its gone way into cobalty - because you are a clone , you haven't expressed one original thought in the entire time you've been here , its just the same tired old drivel that has been pumped out by numerous trolls and timewasters before you - I mean FFS a large amount of you content comes from Google.

If you really want to be a unique individual why not try actually taking part in the forum as its intended, post some pictures (your own for preference), give some constructive crit, actually help people instead of just insulting them.

Seems to me we have enough pseudo-intellectuals on here. I'm catering for the people who don't take themselves too seriously and prefer humanity to that sterile cliche you think is a personality. I bet you wear black polo neck jumpers and spend a lot of time in the mirror...

But you are following me and the two threads you have spent the last two days on looking for attention in were created by me. Your position is quite untenable. You're welcome but it would be good to see you say something meaningful -- with emphasis on the you part, I don't want to hear what you think a sophisticated photographer ought to be seen saying.

As for people laughing, I don't care if it's with me or at me. If I make them laugh that's good enough for me. I hope more people laugh with or at me.

I'll promise you I have never had another account on here other than this one. And if it's necessary to phone me or something to alleviate any concerns you can send me a private message and I'll provide you with my phone number and happily chat about anything you like. This whole conspiracy thing has gone too far and it's very insulting to be accused of being someone else and to be deprived of your individuality. Apart from all that it's tedious and boring to have to deny it all the time. I'd rather discuss photography.

I don't have any issue with you. But if you want to discuss photography and images, get stuck into the C&C sections. Tell us what you like, don't like and what would improve an image.

You'd a) get to talk photography b) stop fencing with other members c) take part and help others.

Seems to me we have enough pseudo-intellectuals on here. I'm catering for the people who don't take themselves too seriously and prefer humanity to that sterile cliche you think is a personality. I bet you wear black polo neck jumpers and spend a lot of time in the mirror...

you couldn't be further off the mark if you tried - and you aren't actually catering for anyone, apart from the people who are wetting their strides laughing at your pathetic atempts to get one over on pretty much anyone else - so far you look like 'how to make yourself look a complete prat 101"

But you are following me and the two threads you have spent the last two days on looking for attention in were created by me. Your position is quite untenable. You're welcome but it would be good to see you say something meaningful -- with emphasis on the you part, I don't want to hear what you think a sophisticated photographer ought to be seen saying.

let me explain how TP works - when you post an item of meaningless drivel in either of these threads i get an alert (in the alerts box - the clue is in the name) this enables me to pop in read whatever crap you've posted , roll about on the floor laughing at how stupid you've made yourself look (again), post pointing out whatever logical paradox you've created this time (although to be honest i'm getting bored of you now - its hard having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent) and then go back to posting worthwhile content on multiple other threads.

If you want to see me say something meaningful you don't have to look very far - with nearly 10 thou posts and thousands of threads to choose from even someone of your meagre intellect should be able to find one or two.

Last edited:
Seems to me the sharp stick is being poked the other way and many are being led in the dance and merrily, obliviously a dancing they are. Dance on.:)
Well I never thought I would ever find myself agreeing with Brash but he does have a point!
I dont laugh much these days but this thread has had me in stitches. :ROFLMAO:

If you want to see me say something meaningful you don't have to look very far - with nearly 10 thou posts and thousands of threads to choose from even someone of your meagre intellect should be able to find one or two.

You cannot use post count as a means of justifying the quality of your posts Pete. It is fair to say that you can spout utter drivel as well as the rest of us.

You cannot use post count as a means of justifying the quality of your posts Pete. It is fair to say that you can spout utter drivel as well as the rest of us.

Be fair, he has only claimed "one or two" meaningful posts amongst the near-10,000.. ..

Indeed - although you may have me beaten in that particular skill

however unlike this berk neither of us spouts utter drivel every time we post, so out of 9 thou plus , or 13 thou plus there's a reasonable chance of finding something useful and meaningful without much bother

Indeed, what is Cobras post count out of interest?....................;)

I reckon my sensible to utter drivel ratio is about 2:1 :D
I don`t think mine is so good to be brutally honest with myself.............:)

I don`t think mine is so good to be brutally honest with myself.............:)

I reckon I manage about 25% sensible on a good day

Indeed, what is Cobras post count out of interest?....................;)

About 26k and rising - and that doesn't include posts in OOF

Ay up, another high post count member, man up and confess your drivel ratio Matt.

But in fairness You can't see a large percentage of posts that I make ;)

do staff room posts count for post count then ?

anyway , time to come to jesus, what's your drivel ratio like :LOL:

Did you just refer to yourself as Jesus? :LOL:

Well I never thought I would ever find myself agreeing with Brash but he does have a point!
I dont laugh much these days but this thread has had me in stitches. :ROFLMAO:

Why wouldn't you ever agree with me? I AM usually right. FACT!!:cool:

Why wouldn't you ever agree with me? I AM usually right. FACT!!:cool:
Don't you bloody start!

Remember when I said that I wasn't out to get you?
I may have lied :p

my drivel ratio was replaced by a Tax Evasion Argument to Berating Members ratio.

Dunno never bothered to check TBH

about 30% over the 7 odd years I've been here.
But a lot reduced in the last few years ;)

Did you just refer to yourself as Jesus? :LOL:
No that was me, Well thats what my mum said when she saw me for the first time, JESUS CHRIST!
Hence my name I guess :D

Ay up, another high post count member, man up and confess your drivel ratio Matt.

I'd say up to about 12 months ago my drivel only made up about 25% of my posting, I'll accept though that my standards have slipped in recent months and I'd say I've got a roughly 50:50 split these days...I'm sure there are those that think I'm talking drivel 99% of the time :cautious:

good point - probably missed it because I end up in the dungeons all the time instead of nattering away ;)

(does that also explain why Marcel's knocked something like 50k off his counter ??"

Last edited:
good point - probably missed it because I end up in the dungeons all the time instead of nattering away ;)

(does that also explain why Marcel's knocked something like 50k off his counter ??"

End up, don't try and make out you don't enjoy it ;) I heard you've actually be sub contracted out to MI6 for your ability to extract information from those case into the dungeons of doom, not to mention having to have the sound insulation doubled, those screams of agony nearly earned the Slackers a noise abatement order

Actually, it does. How do you think Chris went from 2nd highest to leading by over 450 posts in just a week! ;)
CRAP! I need to get out more :D

Don't you bloody start!

Remember when I said that I wasn't out to get you?
I may have lied :p

Bring it on big boy;)

i think i have de-railed this mind numbingly tedious thread to perfection, job done.

i think i have de-railed this mind numbingly tedious thread to perfection, job done.

You better watch the pie eaters will be onto you.

Back