Food that makes you go......

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
No, not to the loo...:)

Food that makes you go......:D

Just having a pizza and it's got jalapenos on....well, they are stunning and one of my favourite foods!

What food makes you :)

Cheese! On toast, on bread, anything. Just love it with salad or with onion on a big oven bottom, yum.

Peanut butter and Branston pickle sandwich. (y)

I had Trout stuffed with Thai Chilli Prawns last night, that made me go :D - very nom,nom,nom

cooked breakfast..(y) sausage,bacon,eggs,beans,fried bread, black pudding,potatoe scone,tomato, followed by toast an marmalade and a large mug of tea..then a trip to the coronary dept at the local hospital.:LOL:

cooked breakfast..(y) sausage,bacon,eggs,beans,fried bread, black pudding,potatoe scone,tomato, followed by toast an marmalade and a large mug of tea..then a trip to the coronary dept at the local hospital.:LOL:

I'm sat here a little hung over and this ticks all the boxes for me. Down to the caf I think..

Agreed a full fry-up takes a lot of beating, but my favourite breakfast is a Sainsburys cheese and black pepper muffin, split, toasted and buttered with smoked salmon and soft poached eggs and butter fried mushrooms.

Jalapenos on anything myself, i even put them in my beans on toast, go through at least 3 jars a week.

Full fry up, but minus the hash browns, and add chips instead.

Prunes ....... oh no, not that you mean!

Whole wild sea bass with fresh vegetables - lovely.

Crispy bacon sandwich, with a runny fried egg as an option.

Babbis Burgers. By which I mean cheeseburgers as served at the So Far So Good Bar on agia Galini beach and cooked by the man with a belly to match my own, Babbis (one of the co-owners). Or, grilled octopus from the Karnagio restaurant on Chania old harbour.

Squirrel burgers with sweet chilli sauce, yum yum yum.

No, not to the loo...:)
Just having a pizza and it's got jalapenos on....well, they are stunning and one of my favourite foods!

Love a pizza smothered in 'penos and chilies. Just eat jalapeño's out the jar and can not wait to try my home grown ones! (+ other chilies that are fruiting at the moment)

Curry. I live on curry and would be lost without my spices.

Freshly baked thick cut bread with extra mature cheddar, tomato sauce and sliced pickled onions the ultimate sandwich(y)

Beans sandwich in buttered soft white bread. No no no no FRIED beans sandwich on buttered soft white bream Hmmmmmmm

Steve

A full Ulster Fry to start the day. :)

And, in the evening, a steak at the Dalmatiner Stuben, Monchengladbach Hardt. Probably the rump steak with herb butter - but all their steaks are brilliant. I haven't found a steak in the UK that comes anywhere close.

corned beef hotpot with nice thick shortcrust pastry top, gravy, pickled beetroot and freshbread and butter.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

or a pot of parched peas and vinegar :)

Back