Football photography what case?

Its knocking out the calibration on my lens I worry about... rough ride on rock hard wheels...

Oh, did I not explain... I don't carry any photographic equipment in the Peli case, just a couple of bricks! I shoot the match on my iPhone and stick all the photos on Instgram...

Oh, did I not explain... I don't carry any photographic equipment in the Peli case, just a couple of bricks! I shoot the match on my iPhone and stick all the photos on Instgram...

haa yeagh you should have said :)

when I arrive at games with the peli I get comments about how much equipment.. I usually reply with..... thats my packed lunch.. my cameras in my pocket :)

It's not very good that these cases are just about bomb proof and fire proof yet the wheels are not fit for purpose.Maybe a little less concentration on throwing cases of roofs with glass vases in them and concentrate on some decent wheels. My £18 shopping trolly from Boyes complete with seat has far better wheels. I would not like to throw it of a roof with a vase in it though.:eek: LOL

I've got a flat wheel :( I didn't realise that one of my wheels has been jammed for quite a while and it unjammed at Charlton last week. Much to my annoyance. I have a 1560, do you reckon the 63mm wheels will be good for it?

I've got a flat wheel :( I didn't realise that one of my wheels has been jammed for quite a while and it unjammed at Charlton last week. Much to my annoyance. I have a 1560, do you reckon the 63mm wheels will be good for it?

mines a 1560 .. the wheels are great... massive differene.. seriously massive..

Ah cheers Tony. Will sort out Monday

This is why you need to check to see if you have a wheel jam:

haha yeagh mine was almost square.. so have you got the new ones on? the roller skate ones not peli..

Yep, they work well. Little bit tight getting them in but they look good

Yep, they work well. Little bit tight getting them in but they look good

I did say have some oil or grease handy :) will feel massive difference when you go somewhere now.. all quiet :) You are the only other person I know thats done it since I started telling everyone.. I even offered free wheels to a couple round here as I have some spare now.. I guess they will change em when dropping off..

Thanks for the link......I've just done this very straight forward mod.

your one of the few.. told so many people.. even offered to give my left over new wheels to people around here.. very few have done it.... massive difference though isnt it :)

I got a 1560 ages ago and am now try to make my bag lighter, so I need to do this mod and get rid of the 1620.

mines a 1560 .. the wheels are great... massive differene.. seriously massive..
Just about to upgrade as now covering football. Do you have a lid pack in the Pell 1560 to carry your lap top? Also, do you carry the 400 and monopod separately or does that go in the case as well?

Thanks

Just about to upgrade as now covering football. Do you have a lid pack in the Pell 1560 to carry your lap top? Also, do you carry the 400 and monopod separately or does that go in the case as well?

Thanks
400 in the Peli, but laptop separately with waterproofs/gubbings etc in a backpack.

Changed the wheels on my 1510 as well as my 1560.......so much better and so easy to do.

Back