For Flickr users

Just a quick message to thank everyone for their positive feedback and constructive criticism. It's much appreciated and makes me even keener on improving Fluidr :)

The more you post the better Paulie! If you think it better, please mail the logs to problems [a t] fluidr [d o t] com.

Thanks again!

Done (y)
I figured it best to mail it.

This is really nice and solves many of the issues I had with using flickr.

Thanks for taking the time to do it and then for sharing, I think it will get a lot of use.

(y)

Very smart indeed, top marks (y) where do we stand on linking to it, ie. instead of myflickr linking to flickr having it go here instead as it looks 100 times better (y)

Very smart indeed, top marks (y) where do we stand on linking to it, ie. instead of myflickr linking to flickr having it go here instead as it looks 100 times better (y)

Feel free to link to it freely. I'd be flattered in fact ;)

The more people that use it the more likely it will be for Flickr to roll in some much needed updates to their interface.

Thanks for all the positive feedback people, it is most certainly appreciated :) If you have any feature requests, or things that you think would make Fluidr better for your uses, please let me know!

Back