Formula 1 Testing - 20 pics

Joe T

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

Yes I know I know, it's more F1 Testing pics! But I assure you that mine are different from all the others! Well maybe not, we'll see!

Here we go:

DSC_2915-01a.jpg

DSC_2398-01.jpg

DSC_2429-01.jpg

DSC_3270-01.jpg

DSC_3212-01.jpg

nice. i like f1 cars. i wonder how different they will look next year when the regs change

Nice set Joe (y)
But just to be a boring old fart I do prefer the "whole car" shots though...sorry
If you go into "Red Bull's Reception", there is a car hanging vertically down
( or is that up?) one wall, I always found that a strange way of displaying such a fine peice of engineering :shrug:

If you go into "Red Bull's Reception", there is a car hanging vertically down
( or is that up?) one wall, I always found that a strange way of displaying such a fine peice of engineering :shrug:

Well red bull gives you wings!! Great shots, as ever, from you.

Nice shots Joe, I am off to Silverstone next weekend for the GP any pointers as to the best location to get pics?? I hear Silverstone is a bit of a nightmaire.
Thanks in advance
Sahun

Nice shots Joe, I am off to Silverstone next weekend for the GP any pointers as to the best location to get pics?? I hear Silverstone is a bit of a nightmaire.
Thanks in advance
Sahun

It is a bit of a nightmare most of the time, and for a GP weekend it will be much much harder. I've not been to a GP, so I dont know what access you will get. Assuming you have a roving ticket I would suggest the terraces at Luffield and also up towards Club. These areas are prime tog locations so could be very very busy.

Thanks in advance
Sahun

My advice, take the camera Friday and leave it at home Saturday and Sunday...soak in the amazing atmosphere. I am not going Friday this time so testing last week was that slot for me, just going to enjoy the weekend minus the camera :)

Joe, as said on OcUK...nice shots, particularly the angle in number 5.

Nice thread ruinned by having no Ferrari's. :crying:

Cool set as ever Joe ... (y) ... although I agree about the whole car business yours are spot on sharp and your panning is good as ever ... :D

:p

Back