Formula 1 Testing - Pictures - Day 2

Joe T

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are the pictures from day 2 of the F1 test at Silverstone. I have yet to process the pics from the 1st day – so expect another thread in a few days time! :p

DSC_8904a.jpg

DSC_8920a.jpg

DSC_8966a.jpg

DSC_8978a.jpg

You have certainly got some good shots there.

But there is a but....personally I find all those angled shots a bit off putting. All a matter of taste I suppose.

great set of shots, have to agree with Robert, the angled shots are ok in moderation, but a lot of them make me feel a little motion sick ! also some of your pictures have hot spots, ie burned out high lights, and a couple are a little soft, possibly due to camera shake.

Can always ignore me, i have been known to talk complete tosh at times ! lol

not really a bad one but no8 is a standout IMO (y)

Some good captures there, but defintely highlights are burnt out on a fair few.....is that down to processing on PC or original shots ? Like the heat haze effect at rear of car on Honda ....now if you could nail that one pin sharp with perfect exposure that would be really impressive.

nice shots Joe, the one of Jenson with the heat haze is very good indeed. What processing have you done on them?

tis deffo heathaze Joe, looks very cool, did you take it at that angle or just lean the finished shot over?

Back