Formula 1 Testing - Silverstone 2006

aye all kinds of random cars! i will be going there more this year i think

some of the best shots i got were randoms, so i'm happy!

Alternatively choose your nearest McDonalds car park for the Saxo 1.0L drain pipe race series ;) Make sure your exposure takes into account the blue neons under the car

oh man that sucks, id love to come to one of those test sessions, but live in Scotland, best we have to offer is Knockhill racing circuit, and its not that great.

I'm going to try and get down there as often as possible this year..got some good shots last time..

DSC_3695.jpg

The rest are in my gallery (link in sig).

Hey Chez, don't waste any CF space on cars this weekend IYKWIM.....

;)

The test dates are back up on the Silverstone Site !

Feb 27th - 28th Mon - Tues
Apr 25th - 27th Tues - Thurs
June 13th - 15th Tues - Thurs (After the gp ?)
Sept 19th - 21st Tues - Thurs
Oct 11th - 12th Wed - Thurs

Great stuff. I'd be up for any of the Feb dates. Arkady are you free any of those days with your 600mm ? ;)

the april dates are definately out for me, but i should be able to squeeze in a day somewhere else

I was planning to do the next Street Phot session in Bath/Bristol that weekend...

However...

I'll check finances - just remembered it's Car Tax and MoT month as well as Council Tax month...:shock:

Another £300 I didn't really want to spend...:banghead:

my bad on the dates, i used Silverstones days on the original which said the April dates were Sat to Tues, juts checked and its actually Tues to Thurs ! D'oh thats what you get for trusting some body elses website ! lol

Back