Fortnightly Assignment; MONO (Discussion)

Voted & I have to say the standard of shots in this Assignment is a step up from previous ones !!! :thumb: Pats on the backs all round :beer: :beer:

Voted.
An almost impossible task and gave it much deliberation.
Incredible standard I must say.

jewel said:
rofl, where do you guys get these smilies?LOL :laugh1: *ahem* ooops getting off topic here. :D

It was a hard decision folks. Alot of great entries this round! I have voted so good luck to everyone! :)

Jewel

action-smiley-057.gif

Try this for a start
http://www.clicksmilies.com/ [IMG]h...[/IMG] http://www.mysmilies.com/?cat=violent

Havent voted yet ... I chose a pic early on, then another, ooh & then of course there was that other one that made me change my mind again ... damn youre just all so sickeningly talented!!!

Well done Noah and CT...both images were my favourites.
Superb images in their own unique way.

It was a difficult one to vote on as there were a lot of superb entries. :thumb:

Well done Noah, and top marks from me for going to that environment at night to get that great shot. Thanks to everyone who voted and everyone who entered, there were some really superb entries for this round. :clap:

Very well done guys, both excellent images.

What's next???

well done to all, loads of great images there

and well done to yourself too CT, as it happens it was yours that got my vote :p beautiful composition :thumb:

thanks all, very flattering :)

You want to choose the subject for the next round Noah? I don't think i couild stand the responsibility. :D

Congrats both :)

And thanks to whoever gave me 2 votes. Quite an achievement me getting votes on a mono theme. Doesn't make me like mono though ;)

CT said:
You want to choose the subject for the next round Noah? I don't think i couild stand the responsibility. :D
now thats a frightening prospect, i shall get my thinking cap on but ideas welcome from everyone too :)

well done ct and noah :clap:
lots of great shots this round ,,so hard to choose :)

Sorry guys, for the fortnightly assignment the subject is supposed to be voted on by everyone not chosen by one person. However if people want to suggest some subjects to go into the poll that would be great :)

Congratulations CT and Noah! :) And well done to everyone else who entered.

Congrats to Noah and CT, a well deserved win for you both. And a special mention for the 22 other people who finished in the same position as myself
Group-Hug.gif
:)

Mike

Congrats Noah & CT great pics, do we know what the next theme is yet?

New theme is Movement

Congratulations to the winners, and well done all who took part:clap:

Back