Forum names , what does yours mean ?

It's a morph of mine and my sisters names, when my cousins were small - they used to get confused and call u's jomantha

probably commented before, on this thread, but it's my name......

I was watching the first episode of Robin Hood while I joined TP.

They introduced the character Alan o' Dale as being Alan from Rochdale.

i thought Mick O'Dale didn't sound quite right so just stuck with Alan:)

Not very exciting:bonk:

My name is Richard, hence Ricardo. Back in the 90s, I loved the KLF and one of the rappers they used was a guy named Ricardo da Force. I guess I liked the name!

My name is Richard, hence Ricardo. Back in the 90s, I loved the KLF and one of the rappers they used was a guy named Ricardo da Force. I guess I liked the name!

I remember him! Especially the hit with Tammy Wynette - Justified and Ancient.

Given to me whilst in the Army 1986, from a character in the comic 2000AD, a small skeletal figure, who like me, has to run around the shower to get wet.(y)

line from the stereophonic song "i wouldnt beleive your radio", something that came to kelly Jones in a dream i beleive, thought it was a weird line ie "If I had myself a flying giraffe
You’d have one in a box with a window" such a strange thing to sing which is why i guess when i was looking for a nick, it sprung to mind, its my nick everywhere on line now and always will be

Reference to Fred Wedlock by my wife when I told her I was taking up drumming at a less than young age (y) This year alone I will have performed over 60 gigs - happy days :naughty:

Since circa 1977 I was called Skywalker every now and then. Then a job change in the 90's had my new work colleagues pointing out that my size, appearance and nature were more like another character from the movie.:cautious:

I had a Black cat called Wijet who I hand reared and was a bit of a Mummies girl - hence Blackwijet

Sadly I lost her two years ago:crying: and now have a bulldozer of a Tonkinese and a shy Siamese!

Mine is my initials (in a fashion!) Michelle known as Shelly, middle name and last name, 10 was because I joined here in 2010

Well, my "real" nickname is Rusty, so one of my friends twisted it a bit and called me "Rustico." I like it because it's a name you don't really come across. In Spanish, rustico means "rustic."

My initials and 4x4, cos I like Landrovers!

I used to have another net name, from when I was about 15, but Ive moved on from that!

Back