fotosense

T

The_old_man

Yesterday I tried to order a set of studio lights from warehouse express as they where the best price, however no stock.

So I ring fotosense who do have stock at £40 more. They matched the price straight away and sent them overnight and they arrived at about 9:15 this morning. I also noticed they have reduced their price on the web site now! something that I have not seen other companies do.

Nice one fotosense, will use them again

OOoh! you forgot to tell us what you bought!

Will we be seeing some studio shots soon then?
Or have you just bought yours to fill a space n the spare room ... like me :embarrassed:

Spare room? Nothing that posh here, its the corner of my room for these. No, i intend to use them for portraits and weddings. I got the Interfit Stellar 300 soft box set as it has metal cases and cooling fans. Was going to get the D-Lites but I have read that they have a thermal cut out if you push them a bit hard

Lots to learn!

Steve

I've used them a couple of times, and theyre brilliant. Good thing is theyre also local to me, and dead friendly when I go in.

I emailed them ages ago as I was outside but the door was locked (Saturday). I presumed someone was in because the shutter was up and a lovely porsche outside but you know, they never even bothered answering my mail to their sales mailbox. Although local, I now avoid due to that!

Prices do look good though!
Carl.

I emailed them ages ago as I was outside but the door was locked (Saturday). I presumed someone was in because the shutter was up and a lovely porsche outside but you know, they never even bothered answering my mail to their sales mailbox. Although local, I now avoid due to that!

Carl.

I think it wasnt locked last time I went, but the first couple of times it was, but there was a buzzer on the door.

Carl.

Not sure, but I don't think they open on Saturdays normally, and as Marcel say you have to use the buzzer too.

My experiences with them have been very good also, highly recommended.

I used to consider WE top class but my opinion has been changing in the last few months. For. e.g. I bought a Tripod & Vertical Grip few months ago and WE's prices were way too steep. When I requested them for a price match, the guy on the phone infact suggested to grap the other cheaper offers. Luckily both the items arrived as desired and I would definitely browse around to see if someone's indeed may be offering a better deal rather than blindly buying it from WE.

Back