Edit My Images
No
Taken recently.
cubs.jpg

cub2.jpg

cub3.jpg

cub6.jpg

Thanks for looking.

ps please DON'T ask me where these where taken i will not say.

Last edited:
they are gorgeous well captured how did you get all 3 cubs in focus? Ive tried something similar and the outer 2 were oof

Never mind where, how on earth did you get so close to them?

Excellent photos, thanks for sharing (y)

Thanks Tina, i wasn't that close they where taken with a 300mm 2.8 + 2.0 tc = 600mm

they are gorgeous well captured how did you get all 3 cubs in focus? Ive tried something similar and the outer 2 were oof
I set my f/stop to F9 but they where more or less in the same plan so not to much DOF hope that helps. thanks for comment.

Wonderful looking vermin :p

Cracking shots, beautifully captured...

Excelent. First class(y).

Shame you wont say where they were taken. As the wife says that she wants to give them a cuddle.

First class shots...I love the first shot well done..

Very cute, just wish they would stay like that and not grow up!

2nd shot for me has it, tack sharp!

love these especially the three together well done for spotting these

Thanks Tina, i wasn't that close they where taken with a 300mm 2.8 + 2.0 tc = 600mm

I set my f/stop to F9 but they where more or less in the same plan so not to much DOF hope that helps. thanks for comment.

The EXIF data is showing a focal length of 420mm. Was it a 1.4 tc and not 2?
They seem very clear.

I could post all the comment about technical excellence, composition etc., but really no need. Absolutely first rate pictures.

These are absolutely stunning shots. You're very lucky to have found them! Beautiful!

The EXIF data is showing a focal length of 420mm. Was it a 1.4 tc and not 2?
They seem very clear.

thank you and i Apologise you are correct it was my next visit i used 2x tc.

many thanks to all for your comments. (y)

Stupendous.

You should enter these into a serious Wildlife competition.

Great shots. Each shot has great merit. No1 all three together and No2 a great sharp portrait

Second 2 are just as good as the first 2! You're so lucky to see them in their natural environment!

The additional shots are the same super high standard as the first - amazing eye contact. Looks like they were comfortable with your presence.

these are really great.

Marvelous shots, not many people will have seen a cub, let alone 3 together.

Back