Fox Cubs [pics added]

Thank you so much to you all for taking the time to look and comment (y) it was a real pleasure just to see them and a bonus take these images.

They are some real corkers. Their colour certainly blends in well with their surroundings! (y)

They are absolutely brilliant.

Fantastic photos!

Thanks for posting.

So are these wonderful shots taken morning or evening.?
Do they have a favourite time of day when they are out.
These shots are truly fantastic.

Last edited:
Love all the shots , superb

They are some real corkers. Their colour certainly blends in well with their surroundings! (y)

No.3 cracks me up. Cheeky thing. Excellent

Its all been said - And I agree - Superb

Regards

Mike

totally agree with that comment - if that was a page in a calendar it would be that month all year :)

stunning

They are absolutely brilliant.

Fantastic photos!

Thanks for posting.

Well done, really lovely. Nice warm lighting too, guessing you got up early for these shots! :)

stunning set ken. would love to get close to some in daylight. only see em at night when i`m working.

Really really stunning outstanding captures well done (y)

Really fantastic shots, well done. #2 is my favourite - has a really nice expression

So are these wonderful shots taken morning or evening.?
Do they have a favourite time of day when they are out.
These shots are truly fantastic.
Hi Lesley they were taken late afternoon, they only came out for a short time unfortunately :(
But when they are on solids and mums goes out foraging they will tend to come out more and play my good friend stuart told me that.

Thank you all for your very nice feedback (y)

lovely shots Ken, I'd love to see these but don't know where they are.

Seems to be alot on flickr though so guessing they pull a few crowds eh? :(

Very nice indeed

:thinking: Some how i missed these a excellent set of images (y) i have just been lucky enough to come across some young badger cubs myself or rather they have come across me tomorrow i shall hopefully get some shots if im lucky.
Again great set of images
Regards
Richard

Back