Foxy In My Garden...grown up now.

they are lovely shots

Im not sure how i missed these Adam! but im pleased i found em!!

@ & 3 are sublime!! such beauty.. i love foxes..

Fantastic set mate!!

Adam, they are stunning,(y) I get cats in my place :bang:

Just brilliant adam not much more to say really (y)

I agree with Alby...................and a nice story to go with the shots(y)

I hope you'll keep us up to date with these if they continue visiting!

These are shots from last year as it goes ...some nice members bounced it up for round two.

But I will do Keith,. (y) A large male and a female have been wandering around this week, I've spotted him several times having a kip in the sunshine under my hedge.... so, possibly, I'm hoping, cubs may be on the agenda again this year.

Glad you like them.

Im not sure how i missed these Adam! but im pleased i found em!!

@ & 3 are sublime!! such beauty.. i love foxes..

Fantastic set mate!!

Thanks mate, your welcome....most uplifting.
(y) ;)

Superb set of images
Regards
Richard

Glad you enjoy them Richard, thanks for the comment.

Adam, they are stunning,(y) I get cats in my place :bang:

Thanks Carol. I get those too ...the foxes don't seem to care though, so neither do the cats. ... indifference seems to be the main goal for both parties, lol.

Absolutely stunning shots Adam.
I know we have foxes around our place, I cannot put out dog foo because our dogs would eat it :) It's a shame because I trhink they are very photogenic animals.

Allan

Thanks for your comments Alan ... I guess the dogs tend to mark your garden anyway, so its not going to help as well. ...hey you'll just have to turncoat and get a cat. ;)

Just brilliant adam not much more to say really (y)

Thanks Alby ... tips hat. (y)

Last edited:
Glad you like them Panthro. These are shots from last year and unfortunately one of the cubs bodies was found at the end of my garden last year... I think the other two wander my garden most weeks though - when I get some shots this spring I'll study ear markings and such like and see which ones have survived.

Last edited:
wow, what an excellent series, looks like you were very lucky to find the fox in such a passive mood, and a great looking model they've proven to be too. Well done

Nice to see these shots surface again Adam, and good to hear that you still have a couple prowling around.
Will hopefully see some more cuties delivered to the bottom of your garden in the coming months :)

2nd shot is a cracker! Really well taken shot. Love the eyes!
You have some patience!
Any idea what happened to the one at the bottom of the garden?

"all round adam,s for a photo shoot" very nice set

:D (y) I'll get the supplies in its gonna be a long wait... cramp reducing pain killers mainly...
Thanks Mike

Nice to see these shots surface again Adam, and good to hear that you still have a couple prowling around.
Will hopefully see some more cuties delivered to the bottom of your garden in the coming months

Not his year as Id quite like my garden back, its all bluebells and white apple blossum in the spring, quite a stunning paradise if I do say so myself. ...which means I'll trim it all up and cut the lawn before hand...which they just don't like as much! ... it'll be more like autum before the summers growth can be left for wild again and it feels untouched enough for then to relax fully.... Fingerescrossed I'm wrong though. :D

2nd shot is a cracker! Really well taken shot. Love the eyes!
You have some patience!
Any idea what happened to the one at the bottom of the garden?

No, no idea ... Its body was very close to a through trail, bit odd I thought, possibly a neighbour has thrown it over into my garden. (The side effect of not cultivating my garden (it brings in the foxes) is that stupid people think they can dispose of their rubbish in it.) .

Thanks, gald you like them ...thats my fave too I think ... she'd spotted a sparrow or something.

Great Mate and so close to them. That dont happen round here!!!

Glad you like them thanks.
i love the 2nd one

Nice to hear thanks.

Adam, theese are probably the best fox shots I have seen on here, Absolutely fabulous, I am so jealous still not had the opportunity to photograph one !!

Dean

Glad you like them Dean, thanks very much. ...in time Im sure. (y)

Those are a credit to you, beautiful.

Thanks Dawn. :)

Last edited:
Back