• Carl Hall

• RaglanSurf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Happy New Year everyone!

First theme of the year, and it's an open theme. Anything goes for this one as long as it meets the FPOTY submission rules and general TP forum rules.

Post your entries here before 23:59 on 31st January *Edit - 23:59 on Friday 3rd February*. A poll will go up at the start of February for voting to start.[/S]

Last edited:
Wista 45, Nikkor 180mm f5.6, Fomapan 100.

Two of my best friends, Dave and Nick, trying to look mean, moody and magnificent but actually looking a bit bored. I did try using some movements on this to get a thin dof but I may have overdone it.
Dave-and-Nick by Andy, on Flickr

Contax RX, Tamron 28mm, Agfa Vista 200 rated @ 100

31774724294_6154406bd4_b.jpg

Voting is finished :) It's taken me a little while to get the results table right as Office for Mac sucks and the online version of Excel can't sort rows properly! Done now though :)

Drumroll please... Januarys winners are-

1st - @Mrs Snap
2nd - @Sir SR
3rd - @Woodsy
4th - @Kevin Allan
5th - @excalibur2

Congratulations to the winners, and well done to everyone that entered or voted. January was a great month with a fantastic number of entries and a high standard of photos, let's carry this on with February! :)

Here are the results for the year to date-

FPOTY-2017-JAN-RESULTS.jpg

Well done everyone, some exceptional entries. Special congratulations to the fragrant Mrs Snap, she made me say that. :D

Congratulations indeed @Mrs Snap for a very fine shot, and all the other winners this month. (y) Thanks also to @Asha for helping me not be last! :D

Excellent entry @Mrs Snap ... Very wldd done!(y)

Also a big thank you for all those who didn't vote for my entry to enable me to have the honour of being the "rear seat driver"" :D

Whoever voted for my shot, can they withdraw it as it poses difficultieis in my plans to become last place each month and win the title of MUPOTY........Most Useless Photographer Of The Year :D
... a big thank you for all those who didn't vote for my entry to enable me to have the honour of being the "rear seat driver"" :D

It appears the person who did vote for your shot changed it at your request, Asha!

Congratulations to all involved and special congrats to the top 5, pleased to say my choices all made into the points.

Bring on the architecture challenge!

Back