Free book with Outdoor Photography (Tesco)

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Just bought the October issue of Outdoor Photography (How to shoot Autumn) from my local Tesco & it came with a free book -

Outdoor Photography Masterclass by Niall Benvie.

Seems to be quite a good book. From past experience, this might be a Tesco only bundle.

Must be I subscribe to this mag did'nt get one of those with it

Must be a Tesco deal. Got my copy on Saturday from Tesco and also included the book "Outdoor Photography Masterclass "
Agree very good deal for the cost of a magazine (£4.75)

Martn

Thanks for the heads up - I've just picked up a copy including the book. Looks good.

Still had some in our Local Tesco, be happy to pick one up for you. Whether it would be worth with the cost of postage is another matter:shrug:

Thanks for the offer but as you said the cost of postage would outweigh the cost of he book..(y)Cheers for the offer.

Picked up my copy today, cheers for the tip - based on my quick browse through looks very useful to a newbie like me...let's hope it is easy to read/understand

Picked up the last one from Leicester Beaumont Leys. Looks an excellent reminder on key topics and a good introduction to new ones.

Thanks for the tip. Picked up a copy today and also what a good read the magazine is. I might subscribe to it.

Just bought the October issue of Outdoor Photography (How to shoot Autumn) from my local Tesco & it came with a free book - Outdoor Photography Masterclass by Niall Benvie. Seems to be quite a good book. From past experience, this might be a Tesco only bundle.

Cheers for the heads up.

Got the last one yesterday in my local Tesco.

Apparently they're selling like hot cakes.

According to Amazon, Niall Benvie's book is still selling for £11.55

Back