Free Lowepro Mini Trekker AW with Practical Photography subscription

wack61

I've got an itchy hatch
Edit My Images
No
i've just got my free crumpler pretty boy XL for subscribing to DSLR user, only took a week to get here too, i already have a mini trekker.

That is confusing :thinking: I just ordered by phone, the £60.70 inlcudes the bag and 12 months subscription to PP so it is in the price just very confusing the way they've written it:bang:

Yes - as their standard sub is £48.10, and the bag offer is £60.70, yet the site says there is a £15 addition:thinking:

For anyone wanting to do this I can confirm it works, 1st mag and a brand new Lowepro Mini Trekker AW arrived in the post today, £60.70, bargain

B***rs sent me an Orion.... Waiting for an email from them as I sent them a mail immediately after I had paid confirming that a Mini Trekker had been despatched and they responded with a confirmation to say it had... low and behold, it hasn't...

the same here... I had signed up for practical photography and I was expecting to receive a mini trekker and today the orion trekker has arrived, I do not like this bag at all even the practical photography magazine did nothing for me. Now I'm trying to get hold with someone to sort this bag issue out.

have you had any luck yet outlore and rdasilva?

Update on my saga....

After emailing them confirming that the Mini Trekker would be sent out and then receiving an Orion (which is tiny!) - I emailed them back with a copy of their confirmation. Reply took a week or so - but they said they would send out the correct one.

Low and behold.... A Mini Trekker is now added to the bag collection :)

All I have to do now is send the Orion back! (I have a freepost address to send it to, so it wont cost me anything)

Got my mini Trekker AW yesterday I paid £58.20 bargain, now I have 12 months of magazines to read too wonder how they manage this sort of offer?

bulk deal on bags
plus they still make money by cutting out all the middlemen - newsagents cut, distribution, magazine wholesaler etc.

It's also a lot to do with advertising. If the publisher says to a prospective advertiser that they print 100,000 copies monthly, it means little to the advertiser - as these 100,000 copies may well get sent back (sale or return) or end up in a doctors surgery where the advertisement is useless.

Subsribers however are a completely different audience - they are "guaranteed" to be interested in the subject matter, so the more subscribers a publication has, the more it can charge for advertising space, and the more likely they are to get the space sold in the 1st place.

Back