Free Photography Kindle Books

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Free at the time of posting

Stock Photography: Residual Income with your Digital Camera

Digital List Price: £3.28 What's this?
Kindle Price: £0.00 includes VAT* & free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
You Save: £3.28 (100%)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stock-Photo...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B007JU0KFO

Product Description
Hello and welcome to the world of selling Stock Photography. Thanks to the internet it is now possible for hundreds of people just like you to make really good money using your digital or film camera. Even if you have only just received your camera as a present and have no idea on how to use it this book will step you through everything you need to know about taking pictures, uploading them to your computer, and from there onto the Internet. The Internet is your key to making money both through sales and residual incomes.

If you don’t know what I am talking about it doesn’t matter – because once you have read this book you will know your lighting from your shutter speed and your focus from your flash, and you will be armed with the links to countless resources for setting up your new photography business – right from your own home.

How much money you make is up to you and how much time you can put into your new business. The skills you learn through this book will be invaluable to you no matter whether you want to work online full time or part time. They will be worth it for you even if you just want to upload family pictures to your own web site. However, the key focus of this book is helping you, the photographer, to make money through selling stock photos.

Okinawa Photo Tour Book

Digital List Price: £4.64 What's this?
Kindle Price: £0.00 includes VAT* & free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
You Save: £4.64 (100%)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Okinawa-Pho...025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B007KCTUWA#_

Product Description
I lived in Okinawa for two years. While living in Okinawa I traveled often with my family, took lots of photographs and took up scuba diving. This book is intended to show the reader the beautiful landscapes, beaches, historic sites, and places I thought were interesting. This book is not intended to be an all encompassing guide but a general book of mainly photos. All the photographs in this book were taken by me while visiting places in Okinawa.

Digital List Price: £3.09 What's this?
You Save: £3.09 (100%)

Photography: Develop your skills one shot at a time

Product Description
This is what they didn't teach you at the Camera store. Want to become a better photographer? What do you have to do to improve? Do you need to learn the basics? Or refine your skills?

This is the book for you. It covers camera technique, from composition to advanced modes that will help you become a better photographer and improve your pictures.

If you really want to become a better photographer, you need to spend time practicing and learning how to properly use your camera to its full potential. This book will teach you to get off of automatic and achieve great results. The truth is, everyone who has the passion and desire can become a great photographer. The only real difference between professionals and novices is desire and dedication. This book will take your knowledge to a level where you can talk with other photographers and know what you are talking about. Your friends will ask you how you take such great photographs. And best of all, you will know that what makes you a great photographer, is not your camera, but your own creativity and passion. Don't be fooled by all the fancy technology out there, it is useful but it is useless if you are not equipped with the knowledge to properly use it. This book will give you the tools you need to develop your skills, one shot at a time.

Digital List Price: £2.16 What's this?
You Save: £2.16 (100%)

Photographing Feelings

Product Description
This book, by a 30-year pro, explores the dynamics of the relationship between the photographer and her subject. It clears reader's path to achieving excellence in portraiture. Until now, these subtle interactions have remained a secret. Other books on portraiture are full of posing diagrams, illustrations, lighting designs, and equipment chatter. There is none of that in this book--not one picture and not one word about f:stops.

You can learn the technical part of photography in many other books and by taking courses. You can ONLY learn the relationship dynamics by working alongside a pro for years, or by trial and error for even more years, OR by reading this book.

This book also includes a bonus mini-booklet entitled "HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH CHILDREN". This bonus book is a good read just for its humor, but it, like PHOTOGRAPHING FEELINGS, is chock full of common sense advice that seems obvious once you read it, but can take years to learn otherwise. The bonus book sells separately on Amazon for $1.55.

PHOTOGRAPHING FEELINGS AS A SHORT BOOK --13,000 words--a quick but densely packed read. No fluff or filler...

Hi
Tried these links but they mention payment? :( I have Kindle on my computer and phone rather than an actual Kindle. Do you think this may be the problem?
Thanks

Oops! Have I missed it then? The posts seem to have been made today though?

Guess i will have to be quicker off the mark next time. thanks for the info though :)

Hi
Tried these links but they mention payment? :( I have Kindle on my computer and phone rather than an actual Kindle. Do you think this may be the problem?
Thanks

post # 1 "Free at the time of posting"

Got to be quick

Digital List Price: £0.77 What's this?
You Save: £0.77 (100%)

Low Cost High Impact Portrait Photography

Product Description
The first and main section deals with tips about portrait photography using a compact or point and shoot camera.

This is followed by a section that deals with getting the most out of a point and shoot camera when photographing various subjects.

The final section deals with a very useful low light function that many compact cameras possess.

The book contains a lot of information which is delivered in an informal, conversational style.It is fully illustrated using images shot with a hundred dollar point and shoot camera, by the author.

Anyone who has purchased or is thinking of purchasing a point and shoot camera would benefit from this book. Many of the tips and suggestions are also applicable to any type of camera including DSLRs.

Digital List Price: £1.97 What's this?
You Save: £1.97 (100%)

Advances in Digital Camera Technology

Product Description
The advances in digital camera technology have been phenomenal and it is easy to get quite perplexed when trying to figure out every feature that is available on a modern camera and whether you will need it or not.
This book gives a short description of four of the main types of digital camera and follows the advances that have been made to the technology used within them. Some understanding of these different types will be given by explaining the main differences in them and there is an exploration of some of the many unique items of technology being used in the cameras which are continually being developed. Even in the last few years the advances in digital camera technology have been tremendous and show what great strides have been made in the development of them to make the digital camera what it is today.

Digital List Price: £2.48 What's this?
Print List Price: £14.15
You Save: £14.15 (100%)

Because It's There - A Photographic Journey

Product Description
Because It's There takes us on a marvelous photographic journey with more than 90 adventurous and spectacular images from five continents. Authors/Photographers Charlie and Diane Winger believe there is no better reason to move beyond a familiar horizon, explore what lies around the next bend, and discover a world outside our previous experience than "Because it's there."

Like George Mallory, who uttered that famous response when asked why he strove to be the first to climb Mount Everest, the Wingers are also inspired by mountains. Charlie is the mountaineer of the family, and nearly all the snow-covered, glaciated, massive peaks in this photographic journey were his passion (and obsession). Diane is the hiker and casual rock climber, but has ventured up a few of those more challenging mountains along the way.

The Wingers draw on their extensive collection of photographs taken while writing guidebooks, climbing and trekking among some of the most beautiful peaks in the world, and enjoying time in special outdoor areas which they have come to love. Along the way, they tell a few stories and share a few laughs.

Digital List Price: £1.97 What's this?
You Save: £1.97 (100%)

Motion Photography Secrets - Incredible Effects - Make Your Pics Rally Memorable Even If You're Not a Pro

Product Description
Here is the book you've been waiting for to help you get the excitement and professional look to your photographs. You don't have to be a pro to take pictures like one, you just need to know the where, what, whens, and hows.

Inside you'll find out how to get the right angles, backgrounds, action, and effects so that your pictures will come alive. No longer do you have to be satisfied with boring posed pictures. Get the ones that show the action and bring those memories to life!

Capturing motion is not that difficult. You just need the do's and don'ts for getting that action at the right time and from the right angle. Find it here. Learn how to avoid blur while slowing down the motion to show the excitement of the moment!

Digital List Price: £2.10 What's this?
You Save: £2.10 (100%)

NIGHT LIGHTS - A Photobook of Beautiful Night Images

Product Description
Night Lights is a collection of over 20 beautiful Night Images taken at different places of Nepal. It is a digital journey that takes you to the famous places around the Kathmandu Valley, Pokhara and Chitwan. The images are intended to give the viewer a virtual tour and the virtual presence at those places.

This is a good digital collection to share and curl up with on any fine evening, over a cup of hot coffee and in the warmth and safety of your own house. I hope you enjoy this collection and feel the thrills of those quiet nights.

Digital List Price: £2.60 What's this?
You Save: £2.60 (100%)

Photography Plus - A Beginner's View

Product Description
With this edition, other than sample material, the work enclosed is no longer available online on my site.

This continues to be one of my favorite ebook I've had the pleasure of putting together, as it showcases both imagery and written material.

The photographs of course are a pure visual delight for me, while the photography essays and poetry let me enjoy working with words, yet being focused on images.

My photo-poem enclosed, is one of my favorite art forms, combining pictures and words in a closely connected meaning, sometimes only discovered during the meshing of verse and image.

I've enjoyed this so much, I now have nearly four small volumes of photo-poems, in a series entitled "Everyday Inspirations, Photo-Poems."

These are simple images, typically mostly created via my use of composition, which stems, I believe, from doing oil and acrylic painting since the 60s.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy this edition, and other image work I have been producing since the 70s. ;-)

Sincerely,

adan lerma

Why i keep forgetting about this thread and not subscribing to it is beyond me.

Thanks for posting them, consider this thread subsribed.

same here ive missed out of some good books but now subscribed so will catch them all from here on many thanks for sharing these.

How do you search for Free books only on amazon..? just been looking but i cant see where or how to do this...

cheers.

DAM! that easy LOL..
its first time ive used amazon for this so had no idea about that..

cheers

In case anyone hasn't checked, the Low Cost High Impact Portrait Photography is still free, probably won't be for long!

Thanks Fla5h for the thread, very useful :D

Digital List Price: £3.13 What's this?
You Save: £3.13 (100%)

PHOTOSHOP PLANS

I’m Robert Schwarztrauber, creator of “The Original Photoshop Tip Cards" and "The Original Photoshop Recipe Card" book sold around the world.
Right now my original tip cards are helping people across the globe create beautiful art, easily, using Photoshop. On those cards I explain how to do Photoshop in the most simple terms.
In fact, I can explain things so simply that each one of my tutorials will fit on a space no larger than a 3 x 5 index card! Now, with the introduction of Kindle, you can get my tips in digital form with these, PHOTOSHOP PLANS!

You see, when you know what you are talking about, when you really understand the essence of Photoshop, you can explain it in simple terms. You can explain it so even a beginner will understand what you are talking about—and then be able to do it!

Dam you Tony.. I've actually gone and bought a Kindle today, all these free books (not all of them, there has been some real crap amongst the freeboes) plus the ones I'd already picked up..

I can't seem to change my (non keyboard) Kindle to sort low-high value :(

Digital List Price: £1.94 What's this?
Kindle Price: £0.00 includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
You Save: £1.94 (100%)

Notes on Photography

Product Description
Jim Dollar combines images and reflections for nearly 100 pages of insight into what we are doing when we step with a camera into a scene and look around—which has implications for what we are doing when we step into our life and look around.

Digital List Price: £1.94 What's this?
Kindle Price: £0.00 includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
You Save: £1.94 (100%)

Test Your Photography Skills Part 3: Lighting

Product Description
How well do you know photography? Are you studying to become a professional photographer, taking a class, or just want to improve your knowledge and skills on photography? This book is built as a multiple-choice quiz of nearly 70 questions designed to test your knowledge of lighting.

This quiz book addresses colors, filters, lights, modifiers and lighting techniques. Other versions will cover other areas of photography in more detail.

Whether you are studying for the Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) exam, or just want to brush up on your knowledge of photography, the Test Your Photography Knowledge series is perfect for you!

thanks tony for sharing these yet again with us..

sorry if this has already been posted before but just seen it..

Posing Guide for Models and Photographers - Volume 4 - Featuring Callie (Posing Guides)
Product Description
These posing guides were created to make available to both photographers and models an inexpensive guide to posing and are priced as low as the publisher will allow. They are not intended to be a definitive work on posing. Nor are they attempting to define the only way posing can be approached. All models are unique and bring their own style and personality to the image. The accomplished photographer recognizes this and tries to emphasize the individual characteristic that each model presents.

Photography is a visual medium. The photographer must learn to see what presents itself in the viewfinder. Although much can be explained in writing much more can be gleaned by presenting the work in a visual format. It is much easier to show a model or photographer what you are looking for than trying to communicate it by other means. That is why there is such a heavy emphasis on imagery in these books. I hope you enjoy them and that they are useful in your work. More than 70 color pictures in this work.

The artist that created this work (the author) has been a photographer for more than 40 years and has had thousands of his photographs published worldwide.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Posing-Guide-Models-Photographers-ebook/dp/B0076U0782/ref=pd_sim_kinc_2

Back