Free Photography Kindle Books

Nikonite said:
:eek:Just watch out for the dodgy stuff. It's not photography!:eek:

It's p something graphy lol. I sampled a few and had to explain to Mrs Rico why they were on the kindle!

Digital List Price: £5.77 What's this?
Kindle Price: £0.00 includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
You Save: £5.77 (100%)

On Target Photo Training: Volume 2 - Master Photo Exposure

Product Description
Knowing how to get the best exposure in your photographs can be the difference between heart thumping, exciting, STUNNING images...and a big yawn!

Setting the camera on automatic is an easy, guaranteed route to failure! Do you really want to turn over your creativity to a machine?

By the time you have finished this simple, easy to understand training, you will have a solid grasp of the 4 elements that make up a correctly exposed photograph.

Here is some of what you are getting:

Introduction - Here I briefly recap some of the principles discussed in Volume 1 of the "On Target Photo Training" series... "7 secrets To Creating Stunning Photos!" As purchaser of this e-book, you will also get a link to download a FREE copy of Volume 1.

This is free again today

On Target Photo Training: Volume 3 - Master Camera Shutter Speed free today

http://www.amazon.co.uk/On-Target-Photo-Training-ebook/dp/B007ROH230/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334952057&sr=8-1

Introduction: In this section we briefly review what was covered in the On Target Photo Training: Volume 2 - Master Photo Exposure

Shutter Speed - Increased Creative Options: Here we cover the various creative options that open up for us once we understand the various ways in which the shutter controls motion. Your photos will finally reflect the artistic visions you have for them!

The Garden Hose - Here is the easiest description of shutter speed, plus how and when to manipulate it that you are likely to ever run across.

How The System Came To Be - Find out how the halving and doubling system came to be and how it works.

Available Shutter Speeds - If you leave your camera on automatic, you will have no creative options AT ALL! It will select the slowest speed that will let you shoot without camera shake. This is rarely - if ever - the best option! Learn what to do.

Photo Exercise - Here is where the rubber meets the road. Take the theory and make it real!

Advanced Study - Here are some fun things you can do that will have you controlling your shutter speed better than 90% of all the professionals out there - FAST!

And more...And more...And more...

You are only minutes away from mastering your camera's shutter speed! You'll never look back.

Thanks Fla5h otherwise I would not be looking :)

Last edited:
Thanks very much for these Tony. Unfortunately I've only just stumbled across this thread, so I can see some books that I'd have been very interested in. However, I'll subscribe to the thread now to prevent this from happening. Just wanted to show my appreciation in the meantime :)

Digital List Price: £5.77 What's this?
You Save: £5.77 (100%)

On Target Photo Training: Volume 4 - Photo Aperture Magic

Product Description
Using the correct aperture is vital if you want to put "SHAZAAM!" into your photography!

Sure, it controls the amount of light getting into the camera and is a key to proper exposure, but it is soooo much more! In fact, if you are creative at all, aperture will be your closest friend.

That is, it will be your friend IF you know all the creative options that the right aperture settings bring to the table - and how to manipulate them to get your creative vision out of your mind and into the camera.

For some reason, understanding aperture is one of the most difficult of photo concepts for many amateurs to "get." With this easy to read and easy to understand guide, you are literally minutes away from understanding aperture as well as or better than most professionals.

In a matter of hours your mastery of apertures will not only show in your photos...but people WILL notice!

Here is a bit of what is in this On Target Photo Training volume...

Introduction - Here we do a quick review of Volume 3 - Mastering Shutter Speed. Understanding shutter speed and aperture settings is truly the only difference between your photos and the best professionals!

The Aperture - In this and the next few chapters we break down apertures into easy to digest and understand pieces. You will NEVER be confused again!

Movement Or Static - Here we start getting into the creative options that are available to us and how to manipulate the aperture settings to get them...

The Sweet Spot - Most lenses have a sweet spot when it comes to the aperture settings...learn how to get great photos without spending tens of thousands of dollars on expensive lenses.

And more...And more...And more...

Sorry, but once you learn the creative magic in your aperture - all your friends are going to be bugging you to teach THEM how to get photos like YOURS!

Above is again available free today

Digital List Price: £1.30 What's this?
You Save: £1.30 (100%)

Near to Nature

Product Description
Near to Nature is both a photo gallery and an instruction manual.

Photo Gallery: Over 100 closeup images of nature art, ranging from the inner workings of wildflowers, to the facial features of insects, to the geometric facets of individual snow crystals.

Instruction Manual: How to expand the closeup magnification power of compact cameras to capture images like those found in this book. If your camera is a Canon Powershot, Sony Cybershot, Nikon Coolpix, Kodak Easyshare, Panasonic Lumix, Fujifilm Finepix, Olympus Stylus, Casio Exilim, or other point-and-shoot camera, the book teaches you the basics of macro photography in clear, easy-to-understand terms.

If you admire macro images from the natural world, or if you're curious about macro photography, you should find this book enjoyable and helpful.

Thanks, Caravanwalks - you're only down the road from me - I'm in Preston.

Is there a "thanks" button on the forum - I couldn't see one?

Think there's a link to the first one free in the second one....if that makes sense!

Thanks, Caravanwalks - you're only down the road from me - I'm in Preston.

Is there a "thanks" button on the forum - I couldn't see one?

Hi Crisscross, don't think there is a thanks button, have you introduced yourself in the welcome forum, you will find a lot of people in our area. There is also a map somewhere you can tag yourself on.

Enjoy the forum, I have picked up alot of great info to date.

Thanks another added to the collection. Many thanks.

Digital List Price: £2.00 What's this?
You Save: £2.00 (100%)

How To Take Great Photographs On Any Camera - Extended Edition

Product Description
This book has one very simple purpose – to give you enough knowledge to go out into the world, pick up a camera and begin taking beautiful photographs immediately; irrespective of what equipment you use, whether it is a £5 disposable camera or a £5000 SLR (Single Lens Reflex) camera. The book is purposefully short and to the point. You will get instant results with the knowledge gained here. Think of it as being similar to a Cordial. All the knowledge is compacted to a small but thick density and all you need to do is add a little creativity to reap the rewards.

Extended Edition:

Following the success of the original book, Peter has revisited this work and added more useful tips, tricks and chapters to the book to produce this larger, more in-depth read. However, it still remains true to the spirit of the first book in being a very precise study, therefore allowing its readers to enjoy instant results.

Digital List Price: £2.96 What's this?
You Save: £2.96 (100%)

Fascinating Photography: Conversations with 9 Fine Art Photographers

Product Description
Fascinating Photography was grown out of a passion for art photography, and the desire to share its joys with others. The mission is to provide inspiration for both photographers and collectors of fine art photography.

The book features conversations with 9 fine art photographers. Showcasing the work of photographers from around the world - from emerging artists to established professionals - whose artistic vision is rooted in imagination and originality. The artists featured use both traditional and alternative techniques.

A quick roundup of the featured artists:

Jennifer Brookes loves to experiment and has a wonderful eye for a picture. This young talent is one to watch in the future.

Rebecca Cairns is an artist who shoots mostly self-portraits. Her work is beautiful, captivating, otherworldly, and haunting.

Doug Chinnery loves to experiment with all forms of photography processes. He’s probably better known for his stunning landscape work, but it’s his experimental art photography that grabs my attention.

Andrew Darlow is a digital imaging and fine art printing expert. He runs a successful pet portraiture business, but also exhibits his large-scale fine art architectural photographs in galleries.

Chris Friel is an artist who creates images of the landscape around him in England. His images are enchanting, ethereal, and beautifully strange.

John Kiely is a landscape photographer. His images conjure up a great sense of place and history and a deep connection with the land.

Alexandra Morrison loves to experiment with different photography processes to create her wonderful art.

Jonathan Stead produces exquisite work using analogue cameras. His beautiful images portray the true magic of photography.

Voyko Yerich is a portrait and fashion photographer, who is now moving more to documentary photography and doing personal photo projects.

Don't know if its been mentioned (not looked through whole thread) but there is a site you can sign up to and they will send you an email when a new FREE ebook is added to amazon.

Or if you don't want to register your email you can browse the site

its www.ereaderiq.co.uk

Back