free sb900 with d300s

Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
No
Nikon are currently giving away a free sb900 with a d300s for previously registered nikon users. This offer lasts until 17th jan 2010

This offer is subject to continuous ownership of the product(s) purchased. Nikon UK reserve the right to recall/cancel delivery of the offer if the product is returned/resold.

Are they saying they might ask for the SB-900 back? :cautious: :LOL:

I have been registered with Nikon for some time but have not received the offer.

Any idea the criteria for choosing who gets the voucher?

I recieved the offer this morning via email trying to work out how to pay for it now though! :thinking:

Are they saying they might ask for the SB-900 back? :cautious: :LOL:

Reading the T&Cs, I think that if you return the D300s (as in Jessops returns policy) they can ask for it back. It would also imply that you cannot just flog on the SB900 to rebate the price of the camera. I have no idea how they could enforce the latter though.

Chris

Reading the T&Cs, I think that if you return the D300s (as in Jessops returns policy) they can ask for it back. It would also imply that you cannot just flog on the SB900 to rebate the price of the camera. I have no idea how they could enforce the latter though.

Chris

That was my take on it, of course I already have an SB-900, so I could sell that :naughty:

Now, where's my email? :shrug::naughty:

I hate Nikon, got a d300 in Aug and already had an sb600. Then I get this email and start working out if I should sell the d300 and flash to get this!!!!

That is a really good deal ! I got a few vouchers with my D700 and Mrs_C's D300.

My D300 would be around 18 months old now - I wonder if they are thinking that its upgrade time for me hence the voucher. It would be interesting to know if this is similar to others that have the voucher.

Chris

I got the voucher but I've only just got a D300 3 weeks ago, If I'm aloud to pass it on I will do with pleasure, but I'm not sure if it's translatable?

C'mon guys, you know it makes sense - go on, buy that new D300S & the SB-900...

...(then I can buy your old D300 :D)

I'll buy the SB900 off anybody who takes up the offer....at the right price of course;)

I'm registered with Nikon and am in the market for a D300s but have not been sent the offer - so Nikon is not my favourite company today. :shrug:

Update - it seems that there was a problem with me receiving the email so Nikon and I are friends again :)

Last edited:
Does this mean Nikon is about to anounce the D400?

t would also imply that you cannot just flog on the SB900 to rebate the price of the camera.
Chris
It only applies to the product(s) PURCHASED. As you do not purchase the SB-900 I would interpret this as meaning you CAN flog on the SB-900.

I'm after an SB900. So If someone wants to get a 300s and not an sb900, then I will happily buy one off you at an agreed price.

Kev.

I got the voucher but I've only just got a D300 3 weeks ago, If I'm aloud to pass it on I will do with pleasure, but I'm not sure if it's translatable?

and boy do I miss it :LOL:

Shame I wasn't previously registered with Nikon, this would have been a nice little extra.

I'm after an SB900. So If someone wants to get a 300s and not an sb900, then I will happily buy one off you at an agreed price.

Kev.

And alternatively, if anyone wants a SB-900 but not the D300s, I'd be interested in buying the camera...

For the record, I didn't receive the offer despite being both registered and opted in to advertising...but on emailing Nikon they offer to send the voucher to my home address, so all is good :)

I did not receive the offer either, so I have followed your lead and emailed them. I requested the free D300s with a SB900 offer instead though ;)

if you don't happen to want to use the voucher and you would be kind enough to pass it on.
I would happily take it as I'm just about to buy a d300s..
Thanks

if you don't happen to want to use the voucher and you would be kind enough to pass it on.
I would happily take it as I'm just about to buy a d300s..
Thanks

I've just had a look at the voucher and it can only be used by me as it's got my details printed on it by Nikon.

Couldn't resist this offer and in the end I bought 1

I'm a sucker for Nikon offers.

I like many others on the mailing list from Nikon, did not receive my Vouchers!!!! via E-mail,.......... After chasing them up for the second time my voucher, arrived in the post today, so for all you guys waiting for them by Post, you will get them(y)

I don't want the camera but I'll happily ask Nikon for a voucher if someone wants one. And if that same person doesn't really want the flash I would be happy to have it off you for ££££s :D

I don't want the camera but I'll happily ask Nikon for a voucher if someone wants one. And if that same person doesn't really want the flash I would be happy to have it off you for ££££s :D

The voucher is tied to you and your address, ......so only the voucher recipient can redeem them

I sent my voucher off a few days back. Wonder what the turnaround on this offer will be...

Can I just clarify the following

I currently have no Nikon gear. If I purchased a D300s and registered it would I then automatically receive the sb900 voucher.

Do I then just claim the flash unit from Nikon.

I am tempted as the d300s then becomes an effective £800ish camera

Please advise

Back