Free screen calibration software!

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
www.giveawayoftheday.com are giving away a screen calibration program for LCD and CRT screens. It is a fully registered program and not a time limited demo version. Sounds quite good from the blurb but I haven't tried it yet.

Only available till tomorrow morning so get it, and register it quickly.

I've just installed it and my Dell 2407 seems pretty much spot on. My secondary display a Samsung 2043 has never been right and this software confirms what i thought :) Looks an awful lot of tweaking to get it right. Fortunately the program has a cancel button so you can play and then abort.

It does say that it has to be installed and registered TODAY for the giveaway licence to be valid in case anyone is thinking they will install it later.

Just gave this a go and to be fair it's not bad, it got fairly close to my spider, it seems very loosly based on Adobes gamma loader, great for a freebee for those who haven't got anything better.
Thanks for sharing. Wayne

Exellent about to install it on a lappy, then a desktop post reinstall of windows - gotta get a move on to keep it free

Glad to be of service. :)

One problem you do need net access to install it, so no good if your not online with that computer. Wayne

Installed and adjusted! It's a bit fiddly, but think I've got there :D

Thanks for posting the link :)

Might be a daft question - I've downloaded and installed this on one lappy, can I transfer it to another lappy I use for editing? (the internet thingy is broken on it so can't get online and can't get cs2 to load on new one... boring and annoying).

Back