from the pier

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes

at lodore, derwentwater, keswick
been up at the convention so we got some time to do a trip round the lake stopping off here and there
at lodore we visited the falls and went above
i slipped coming down and did my leg in..had loads of pain killers and those with a topping soup and bread in the falls hotel set me up for the rest of the day
leg better now since i got the antiinflammatories from the doctor next day
cheers
geof

Glad that your leg is feeling better Geof. I like this shot, the boat being very bright stands out well and is an interesting contrast to the misty hills and the sky. Nice and sharp - A pleasing shot.

Glad that your leg is feeling better Geof. I like this shot, the boat being very bright stands out well and is an interesting contrast to the misty hills and the sky. Nice and sharp - A pleasing shot.

thanks sara
just finishing off the course of antiinflammatories
bless you
geof

I like this

theres some real nice light in the foreground which contrasts nicely against that moody sky

I like this

theres some real nice light in the foreground which contrasts nicely against that moody sky

thanks..that was exactly my intention..i helped it on a bit with pp but had my eye on the ball not to do too much
glad you liked it
cheers
geof

Yep same for me, really like this Geof, got sort of a HDR feel to it, quite dramatic sky, (y)

Yep same for me, really like this Geof, got sort of a HDR feel to it, quite dramatic sky, (y)

thanks i did apply tone mapping, burning and dodging
i wont let you see the original..:puke:
its the only way i can get a decent shot on a dullish day
cheers
geof

Back