I did a 490 mile round trip last week and thanks to endless roadworks and a huge amount of people sitting in the outside lane, I must have been averaging about 50mph because I was getting the best mpg I've ever seen in my car! lol
The US had a 50 mile limit for years to save petrol.I did a 490 mile round trip last week and thanks to endless roadworks and a huge amount of people sitting in the outside lane, I must have been averaging about 50mph because I was getting the best mpg I've ever seen in my car! lol
That's one step up from getting one of these, the original EV!
![]()
You're both forgetting the milk floats (that still exist, I think) and EVs were around in the late 19th (yup, 19th!) century.
Yep, was awful. Miles upon miles of cones with nothing happening. In Cyprus when driving around we noticed that they put the cones up where they were working with just a small buffer before and after. Zero issues.