Fuji Price Increases for colour film

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Oh B*lls, here we go again. Its becoming increasingly difficult to justify the cost of this hobby. :mad:

You've never had it so good today .... in the old days, we'd a' been glad to have the price of a cup o' tea and then we never used to have a cup. We used to have to drink out of a rolled up newspaper. But we still found the money to buy Kodacolor 35mm 20 exp for 10shillings and sixpence or 12exp for 8 shillings and sixpence.

You've never had it so good today .... in the old days, we'd a' been glad to have the price of a cup o' tea and then we never used to have a cup. We used to have to drink out of a rolled up newspaper. But we still found the money to buy Kodacolor 35mm 20 exp for 10shillings and sixpence or 12exp for 8 shillings and sixpence.
You were rich then Brian, as I couldn't afford Kodak film and had to buy stuff no-one had heard of like Barfen and Perutz, or Agfa when I was flush. ;)

Notice there's no increase in Fuji's B&W films, because they discontinued them all :(

They also have Portra 160 and Ektar 100 at £24.99 with free postage :film:

I saw a notice of another 30% increase on some Fuji film stocks from 1 June... it included Superia Premium 400. Has anyone tried this film?

No, but looks interesting. Japan only film with different colour balance to regular Superia, apparently. Supposedly optimised for Japanese skin tones (various blog reviewers claim it has better skin tones in general). Analogue Wonderland has it, currently £28 for 3 (though that's double the 7dayshop price for regular Superia right now).

Yes... double might just be too much!!!

Back