Fuji X-E1/X-E2/X-E2S/X-E3 Owners Thread

Name
Ron
Edit My Images
No
In Verona for a couple of weeks working. Sunday was a hot day and the city was heaving with visitors coming in to see the final stage and team time trials of the Giro D’Italia cycle race.

Lots of guys out with assorted cameras. One stopped me having spotted that I had a Fuji camera.

Nope he didn’t have a Fuji.

His was a Nikon.

But he insisted on taking a picture of my Fuji X E2s

My wife was completely baffled.

Tbh, so was I.

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone using an XC 15-45? Would be grateful for your views on it.

Many thanks,
AL
Yes, I've had one since September when I bough an X-E3. It's fine once you get used to the lens powering up and down - personally, I wish it was just a manual zoom but hey ho. The optics are good and images sharp as long as you make sure it is focused on the subject but I suppose that applies to any lens. No issues with it really - very lightweight and easy to carry which is important to me.

Edit My Images
No
Have just snagged a brand new/unused X-E2 which I'm going to try to use for monochrome only. At almost 75 years old I'm still a novice (!) so would be grateful for any pointers regarding suitable camera settings for B&W.

Many thanks,
AL

Name
Trevor
Edit My Images
Yes
Have just snagged a brand new/unused X-E2 which I'm going to try to use for monochrome only. At almost 75 years old I'm still a novice (!) so would be grateful for any pointers regarding suitable camera settings for B&W.

Many thanks,
AL
If you’re using jpeg. Mono with R, highlights-1, shadows +2 is a good starting point.

Edit My Images
No
Well my brief return to a Fuji X-E2 hasn't gone well. I realise now why I went back to a Nikon DSLR some time ago - the controls are too small for my aged fingers! I'll probably put this in the Classifieds soon :(

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Well my brief return to a Fuji X-E2 hasn't gone well. I realise now why I went back to a Nikon DSLR some time ago - the controls are too small for my aged fingers! I'll probably put this in the Classifieds soon :(

Blimey, I'm 6'4'' with hands like shovels and they're fine for me - sorry it hasn't gone well though.