Fuji X-T2 only £873.06 at Amazon.co.uk - Brand new

Edit My Images
No
Grab yourself a bargain, no hassle with trade-ins, no non-sense best customer returns and service online bar none. IMO.

Add the X-T2 to you basket, and at checkout the price comes down to £873.06 after the £270 discount which is auto applied. Fill yer boots. :D

Sounds like a scam to me tbh

Is it actually sold by Amazon?

Last edited:

Don't think it's a scam. There seem to be several of these offers at the moment.
I suspect it is more to do with Fuji clearing their stock to make way for the new X-T3 later in the year.

Don't think it's a scam. There seem to be several of these offers at the moment.
I suspect it is more to do with Fuji clearing their stock to make way for the new X-T3 later in the year.
It's a bloody bargain if so. I'll not be selling the X-T2 on any time soon then! [emoji16]

Sold and dispatched by Amazon.

Not a scan, Fuji are offering £270 instant cash back/discount, Amazon just happen to have the cheapest list price in the UK for the body, Wex for example is £1249 - £270 = £979.

Did anyone get this at that price? Amazon say they are out of stock, does sound like a scam!

Did anyone get this at that price? Amazon say they are out of stock, does sound like a scam!
What makes it being out of stock a scam? Order at this price and when it comes back into stock, you'd get it at the price you ordered at.

Bet they won't have any more available at this price.
You'll get an email to say as much.

I ordered a RX100 that was the lowest price, and with the cash back makes it a bargain.

Next day i got 'the email'......

Bet they won't have any more available at this price.
You'll get an email to say as much.

I ordered a RX100 that was the lowest price, and with the cash back makes it a bargain.

Next day i got 'the email'......
Exactly same thing happened to me on the RX100M3. They didn't want us to take advantage of the double cashback offer.

This isn't a mis-price though, it is a genuine offer, and Fuji are covering the cost of the cashback to the retailer, there is a 0% chance it will not be honoured if you order one. Also since they don't take money until it is dispatched what have you got to lose exactly?

This isn't a mis-price though, it is a genuine offer, and Fuji are covering the cost of the cashback to the retailer, there is a 0% chance it will not be honoured if you order one. Also since they don't take money until it is dispatched what have you got to lose exactly?
Please go ahead and order one.
Be prepared for the disappointment when they say they don't have any in stock.

Hopefully it won't come to that, but that is what happened to me with the Sony.

The cash back there was with Sony as well so I did not think I have anything to lose. [emoji20] [emoji20]

Please go ahead and order one.
Be prepared for the disappointment when they say they don't have any in stock.

Hopefully it won't come to that, but that is what happened to me with the Sony.

The cash back there was with Sony as well so I did not think I have anything to lose. [emoji20] [emoji20]

It is too late I'm afraid, since we've already ordered them (3 in total) one of which was dispatched before I posted this deal. Credit goes to my purchasing team for spotting this price though.

I find it hard to understand why you think this is a mis-price/mis-deal when it's only just over £900 now after cash back in other Camera stores. :confused:

It is too late I'm afraid, since we've already ordered them (3 in total) one of which was dispatched before I posted this deal. Credit goes to my purchasing team for spotting this price though.

I find it hard to understand why you think this is a mis-price/mis-deal when it's only just over £900 now after cash back in other Camera stores. :confused:
Great deal if you are looking for this camera.
Well done for getting it at a bargain price.

Congrats for managing to grab them at that price, they probably wisened up and pulled stock from their site.

Got the dreaded cancellation email and they have stopped stocking it (not listed as a seller anymore).

Back