Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Just because I was born in Essex and brought up in Surrey :p, I did go to University in East Yorkshire and now live in the grim wastelands of the North West - still a shandy drinking southerner at heart though...... :D
I've heard of Essex though. That's where the dog was rescued from ... Dagenham. :eek:

Name
Trevor
Edit My Images
Yes
Some great shots in here people
Been getting the photography itch again recently - been consistently snapping away with the iPhone and haven’t actually owned a camera for a couple of years now.
The X100F is currently £1088 minus £120 cashback - almost too cheap to pass by
Go for it Alan....you know it makes (no)sense.

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Not bad, but highlights what a bargain I received buying grey. From e-infinity, a few pounds over £700. Worth checking out I'd say.
Some great shots in here people
Been getting the photography itch again recently - been consistently snapping away with the iPhone and haven’t actually owned a camera for a couple of years now.
The X100F is currently £1088 minus £120 cashback - almost too cheap to pass by

Edit My Images
Yes
Someone before said that these cameras should never be sold... I agree but somehow I still did twice (x100s, x100t) and am now looking into buying again :D although probably waiting for the... v? But I always feel that it would mean for my 23/1.4 to go and that sounds sad too.

Anyway, here are some people of Istanbul (x100t, classic chrome straight out of camera):

im1.jpg