Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Just because I was born in Essex and brought up in Surrey :p, I did go to University in East Yorkshire and now live in the grim wastelands of the North West - still a shandy drinking southerner at heart though...... :D
I've heard of Essex though. That's where the dog was rescued from ... Dagenham. :eek:

Name
Trevor
Edit My Images
Yes
Some great shots in here people
Been getting the photography itch again recently - been consistently snapping away with the iPhone and haven’t actually owned a camera for a couple of years now.
The X100F is currently £1088 minus £120 cashback - almost too cheap to pass by
Go for it Alan....you know it makes (no)sense.

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Not bad, but highlights what a bargain I received buying grey. From e-infinity, a few pounds over £700. Worth checking out I'd say.
Some great shots in here people
Been getting the photography itch again recently - been consistently snapping away with the iPhone and haven’t actually owned a camera for a couple of years now.
The X100F is currently £1088 minus £120 cashback - almost too cheap to pass by

Edit My Images
Yes
Someone before said that these cameras should never be sold... I agree but somehow I still did twice (x100s, x100t) and am now looking into buying again :D although probably waiting for the... v? But I always feel that it would mean for my 23/1.4 to go and that sounds sad too.

Anyway, here are some people of Istanbul (x100t, classic chrome straight out of camera):

im1.jpg

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
No
You didn't have to tell me, I believe I even mentioned in my sale thread for the last one that I'd end up buying again :)
This I believe will be my 9th X100* :oops: :$

At least I sell my stuff on to get something back rather than just dropping it :exit:

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
So much for the bargain I posted last week!
I've had to buy another X100F to go with the converters :rolleyes:

And on that note, I've just posted a wanted thread for a thumb grip to go on the X100F >> https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/thumb-grip-for-fuji-x100f.700896/

Or can someone recommend one to buy with reasonably quick delivery?
I bought the lensmate thumbgrip, took around 7 days plus I got stung for vat and the royal mails very reasonable £8 handling charge but it really is a nice thumb grip, pivots so you can get at iso/ss dial.

Last edited:
Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
I did the magnet mod on the converters I got for £149 (thanks again Barrysprout) if anyone needs any magnets, I bought 25 off amazon so they’re free to a good home.

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
No
I did the magnet mod on the converters I got for £149 (thanks again Barrysprout) if anyone needs any magnets, I bought 25 off amazon so they’re free to a good home.
Well funny you should mention that! was just about to have a look for some :D
Last time I bought a pair of poundland earbuds and extracted the magnets and just taped them in, but may try something more permanent this time.

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
No
I bought the lensmate thumbgrip, took around 7 days plus I got stung for vat and the royal mails very reasonable £8 handling charge but it really is a nice thumb grip, pivots so you can get at iso/ss dial.
I've looked at those as I did last time but still can't bring myself to spend that much on a thumb grip.

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Well funny you should mention that! was just about to have a look for some :D
Last time I bought a pair of poundland earbuds and extracted the magnets and just taped them in, but may try something more permanent this time.
I bought 25, 6x2mm magnets, PM me your details and I'll post a couple over to you

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
I've looked at those as I did last time but still can't bring myself to spend that much on a thumb grip.
LOL you bought an X100F to go with the bargain convertors, but you can't bring yourself to spend £50 ish on a thumb grip ?