Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

@wuyanxu Love it. Totally believe this picture. I can almost smell it..

Not a bad time of year for Ebay prices on some things. I think some people live pay cheque to pay cheque and money is short with Christmas expenses. The x100 remains a classic. I don't regret selling mine, but with all the firmware updates, it's a very use able camera for general photography.

My X100T hasn't had an outing for a few months now, criminal I know so I'm hoping to take it out for New Years Day tomorrow.

A new years day walk along Lytham front with the X100T

1.Old tractor used by shrimp fisherman on shoreline on River Ribble at Lytham, Lancashire.

2. Two old tractors used by shrimp fisherman on shoreline on River Ribble at Lytham, Lancashire.

3. Mascot on a Lytham shrimp tractor.

4. Stuck on some driftwood.

Nice pics Billy but no Windmill shot? Isn't that a given for Lytham...hehe

Nice pics Billy but no Windmill shot? Isn't that a given for Lytham...hehe
Not every image of Lytham has a windmill in it, but your right most do. I've been twice in a week and discarded the windmill on both trips.

They are SOOC Jpegs B&W/R and standard colour I've forgot what Fuji call it.

Here is one from the Sibillini mountains in central Italy taken with the x100, probably with the WCL (I never remember to change the settings when using the converters so cannot rely on the exif). Dawn light touching the hills around lake Fiastra, with some of the higher mountains partially hidden in the clouds. I've posted more shots from this place in the Landscape forums

24066646052_e106e3d891_b.jpg

Here is one from the Sibillini mountains in central Italy taken with the x100, probably with the WCL (I never remember to change the settings when using the converters so cannot rely on the exif). Dawn light touching the hills around lake Fiastra, with some of the higher mountains partially hidden in the clouds. I've posted more shots from this place in the Landscape forums

24066646052_e106e3d891_b.jpg
Fantastic shot

Very nice! Looks like another place to put on the bucket list.

Thanks for the positive comments all.

@ianmarsh just looking via my phone atm but that's a lovely image, it would look great mounted and framed.

I printed it out last night and to my eye looks even better in print than on a screen. I don't normally like the look of digital velvia but in this case it just worked. I only printed to A4 on Fotospeed baryta paper but I am tempted to go big with it, if I can find a space on the wall.

Very nice! Looks like another place to put on the bucket list.

As luck would have it, we bought the house and land from which this shot was taken (actually I think I has strayed into the neighbour's garden but never mind) and it came with a little ex-pigsty that has been partially converted into an apartment (you can see the roofs in the pic in post 810). Once we save enough to do it up we might be renting it out...

One more, this time pretty much just using the velvia import profile in LR

23930317350_62e0f5653e_b.jpg

That's very nice Ian, good comp', lovely colours & sky, with spot on exposure giving good detail in the shadows & highlights.(y)

George.

Thanks to a recent purchase from the classifieds, I'm now a proud x100 owner ☺

Looking forward to getting out and about with it and sharing some photos. It's a nice addition to my xt.

I can't see any thread for the x70. Do you think it will get merged into this one? It looks like a very nice little camera. Oh and finally a touchscreen on a Fuji X camera!

I can't see any thread for the x70. Do you think it will get merged into this one? It looks like a very nice little camera. Oh and finally a touchscreen on a Fuji X camera!
I was reading reviews on the X-pro2 and X70 this morning they both look impressive, I wouldn't mind the X70 with it's tilting touch screen & 28mm f/2.8 lens

I can see why they dropped the OVF, but it's really annoying not to have an EVF! Add-on viewfinders are the pits... :(

Actually I was always kind of hoping the X70 would turn out to be a grown-up version of the X30, with a larger sensor and a good zoom. Still waiting, Fuji... :)

When does everything think the next model of the X100T will be released? I'm currently saving up for the X100T for travelling in April. But not sure if it's worth waiting for a few more months with the chance that something might get announced?

Who knows? The T was announced about 18 months after the S but you still have to wait for stock. It's not announced yet, and we don't even know for sure a successor is coming. Pretty sure it will be a worthy upgrade though as the sensor will likely be the 24mp. With technology there is always progress and deciding when to buy. Buy a secondhand S and save towards the next model. Iq is the same as a T

Last edited:
Yup, if you're interested in one, just get out and buy whichever of the x100 variants that suits your budget and interests. They are all fantastic and you can always buy any newer model down the road. With regards to the higher resolution of a future one, I always felt that the 12mp of the original was great. The lens clearly outresolved the sensor, so the images just popped, even at 100%

I see the refurb X100T is down to £699 at the Fuji shop, I'm sure it was £749 last week.

With the paypal12 code, which still seems to work, it comes down to £630 plus postage.

I'm so tempted! Would have to sell something first though.

I see the refurb X100T is down to £699 at the Fuji shop, I'm sure it was £749 last week.

With the paypal12 code, which still seems to work, it comes down to £630 plus postage.

You only need one kidney :rolleyes:

Top, tip!

Yes, it was £749 last week - I noticed on my weekly trawl...........(-:

It's almost like a sliding scale**
X100 -£250
X100s -£450
X100t - £650

Original X100 is the best bang per buck at the moment.

** figures shown are representative but may vary by £20-50 on an individual basis!

Been a while since I looked at this thread and I'm feeling inspired ....Going to get the X100 (original vintage) out for a spin at the weekend :)

LCE currently have 2 clean examples of original X100 for £299.99 with 6 month warranty if anyone fancies that lovely colour and skin tones of the Bayer sensor.

It's almost like a sliding scale**
X100 -£250
X100s -£450
X100t - £650

Original X100 is the best bang per buck at the moment.

** figures shown are representative but may vary by £20-50 on an individual basis!

My X100 sold for £330. Keep in mind, Talk Photography, as good as it is, does not set the going rate. eBay does.

Back