Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Hello
I have ordered a lensmate thumb grip and soft release button. Total price in dollars is $92.73 this is broken down into $79.90 cost of goods and packing $12.83.

Iam being charged £21.25 customs charge so i can collect them,so just a word of warning really.

If anyone is an expert on these charges does the amount of £21.25 sound right ?

thank you
I had the same so yes it’s normal. I did read somewhere that you can dispute the £8 handling as you didn’t agree to nor was it made clear up front - but queuing at local post office at 06.30 I really couldnt be bothered!

I had the same so yes it’s normal. I did read somewhere that you can dispute the £8 handling as you didn’t agree to nor was it made clear up front - but queuing at local post office at 06.30 I really couldnt be bothered!

It seems that iam just going to pay it as well and get my bits and bobs,thanks for replying at least i know that iam not the only one.

I had lensmate bits on my X100T and loved it, they are expensive but they are very good, the F just felt wrong without the thumb test and button.

I had lensmate bits on my X100T and loved it, they are expensive but they are very good, the F just felt wrong without the thumb test and button.
Iam picking it up tomorrow morning so looking forward to testing ot out over the weekend,oops iam working after christmas then ahhhh

Can someone please tell me why I should still retain my X-T2 when my main subject of interest is landscapes, in all forms including architectural and industrial? I certainly didn’t miss it when I was in the foreign.
Here's a short list of why I'm keeping mine

Wide Angle Lens Options
WR
Tilting screen
Two card slots (I use backup for that warm secure feeling)
Nice big EVF
Up to 9 bracket exposures (yes you can do it with 3 x three bracket
Up to 15 timer mode (great for LE)
Super Blinky mode with latest FW
RGB histigram

OK I'm going to add to this list quite a biggy - AF speed, most of the time the X100F is fast enough for what I shoot, but I've just been away for a couple of days visiting relatives taking only the X100F + WCL + TCL, and I can tell you for a rampant 1 year old, the X100F AF was noticeable slower than the X-T2 would have been, resulting in a lot of missed focus shots. When I did get something it was great, but the hit rate was a lot slower than an X-T2 would have been.

OK I'm going to add to this list quite a biggy - AF speed, most of the time the X100F is fast enough for what I shoot, but I've just been away for a couple of days visiting relatives taking only the X100F + WCL + TCL, and I can tell you for a rampant 1 year old, the X100F AF was noticeable slower than the X-T2 would have been, resulting in a lot of missed focus shots. When I did get something it was great, but the hit rate was a lot slower than an X-T2 would have been.
Usually the fastest moving things I shoot are clouds - I avoid children like the plague. But I take your point; shooting the Flying Scotsman coming through our local station might be a challenge, as would photographing the dog chasing chips in the local pub.

However, the X100F has cured my gas. I no longer yearn for more lenses.

I seem to have acquired an X100T. This is my final attempt at finding a 'small' camera that I can bond with. If this fails then I give up! All I have to do now is read the PDF manual to get it set up to suit me as it didn't come with a paper manual. It did come with an unexpected spare battery, lens hood and thumbrest thingy, which was nice.

I seem to have acquired an X100T. This is my final attempt at finding a 'small' camera that I can bond with. If this fails then I give up! All I have to do now is read the PDF manual to get it set up to suit me as it didn't come with a paper manual. It did come with an unexpected spare battery, lens hood and thumbrest thingy, which was nice.
I think you might have cracked it. My search has ended.

Yes, been looking again Trevor. Not actually pressed the buy button yet but pretty close. Will probably go for Black this time.
Some great shots and advice in here since I last visited guys and gals :)
I hear the black takes better pictures ;)

I have a black Box Brownie which my dad used in India in 1946, and it’s definitely slower than my silver X100F. In fact, it hardly moves at all.

I have the first SE X100F in pink,so there!! :fuji:

That was a valentines day special X100T...(in 2016)

sweep.header.38419.eng.jpg

http://fujifilm.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/Fujifilm-Valentines-Day-Pink-X100T-Sweepstakes

If anyone in the mood for a sneaky Christmas present I noticed that Currys have the X100F (in black) for £1149. Personally I’m in the silver camp and have one wrapped under the tree but thought this might be of interest.

Back