Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Heads up- X100T currently £696 at Wex and Curry's. That's cheapest so far according to camerapricebuster

Great price and more realistic IMHO. People selling them second hand at not far off that. Some still trying their luck at £700 plus on Ebay and that's less than the Fuji refurb price (unless you have a discount code)

£666 if you have an o2 Priority code for Curry's/PCWorld. That's a devilishly good price :)

The silver is already out of stock !

Just noted a £100 price drop on new X100Ts (-:

Edited: doh!

Last edited:
Interestingly the X100T no longer shows up on the Curry's/PCWorld inventory. It is end of line and no new stock will be obtained.

What was the initial release price of the X100t? Was it £1099 or £999? Guessing any replacement will start at that. Too much for me, I'll be getting mine around 2020 :)

I finally got my hands on an X100S and it feels nice and comfortable; I feel like my original X100 never left.

Ever since owning an X100 I loved it, I was introduced by a friend when I was fairly new at photography and the photos were incredible - so much better than anything that came out of my DSLR (he was better and more experienced) and it was so small and looked so good. A while after I went and bought my own and I actually regretted it many months on, I thought I needed to be able to change lenses (I never did change, even when I had my DSLR) and ended up trying a whole plethora of cameras including the X-E1, X-Pro 1 and recently X-T10 but none had the same feel; I went through every brand on the market. Looking back at my old Flickr photos with the X100, they were some of the best photos I'd ever taken - mainly because of the subject, the X100 I could take with me and make the most of the opportunities.
Fast forward to now and having owned a Nikon Coolpix A (good camera btw!) which I've used for a while, the sensor is top and the lens is pin sharp but no viewfinder, not enough dials and the same old Nikon interface meant I just didn't enjoy shooting with it. I decided to seek out an X100S, everyone talked about how much better it was than the X100 and it's nice to have the familiarity back. I still think the X100 has its place and noticed a lot of people on the Fuji X forums still use it. I'm hoping I'll enjoy the X100S as much :)

If I stick to just the OVF can I leave the X100T switched on all day and have it wake up instantly when I touch the shutter release, as is normal with an SLR? Without the battery running down relatively quickly like a normal mirrorless camera with an EVF?

Last edited:
I've had my X100T for 8 months now and love it, it gets more use that me Nikon D810 these days it's just easier to travel with.

Based on this camera I'm too tempted to pick up a X-T2 also

Pretty big exceptions. Flagship products for both companies.
Yep,of course that's true. :)

I'm not sure what you are saying though? I merely said it might be five not four as four is considered unlucky.
eg
Fujifilm dslrs: S1, S2, S3, S5
Panasonic LX1, LX2, LX3, LX5

Who knows what they will do. We can only wait and see. It might be F for frod. :)

Yep,of course that's true. :)

I'm not sure what you are saying though? I merely said it might be five not four as four is considered unlucky.
eg
Fujifilm dslrs: S1, S2, S3, S5
Panasonic LX1, LX2, LX3, LX5

Who knows what they will do. We can only wait and see. It might be F for frod. :)
Indeed as it's a letter it's even less relevant surely.

Even if crazy superstitions could influence high level product marketing, they couldn't escape the fact that it would literally be the 4th X100.

I will probably only use my x100 in b&w with green filter as a dedicated b&w camera.

I was amazed at the performance of my T with the in camera red filter recently at the beach with blue skies. Have a yellow filter for mine too.

I still love me x100 (original). Is it really worth upgrading?

While i'm on though - could anyone recommend a good shoulder or neck strap that fits onto the camera and doesnt scratch the camera please?

Back