Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Bridge at Ankerwycke taken with Fuji X100S

DDIqtxH.jpg

Yep will really miss Fuji
Even the Sony is 250 grams lighter and has a tilt screen etc

Very tempted, I miss my X100 and X100T... pop in every now and again to see the images :)

A Dry Janet's Foss by Stephen Lee, on Flickr

Had a ride out to Malham this lunchtime and walked out to Janet's Foss.
For those of you fortunate enough to know this enchanting place, you will recall that normally the waterfall completely covers the rock and obscures the cave. Not today!

A Dry Janet's Foss by Stephen Lee, on Flickr

Had a ride out to Malham this lunchtime and walked out to Janet's Foss.
For those of you fortunate enough to know this enchanting place, you will recall that normally the waterfall completely covers the rock and obscures the cave. Not today!

“Excellent” Fujigraph Sir, well composed, lovely light & colours, and some actual movement in the water instead of all that misty stuff.(y)

George.

“Excellent” Fujigraph Sir, well composed, lovely light & colours, and some actual movement in the water instead of all that misty stuff.(y)

George.
Thanks as always for commenting. I prefer my water to have a bit of "life" in it! And luckily the Fuji raw files have enough DR to rescue this shot from some very harsh sunlight and deep shadows.

Is anyone using a base plate. I think with a TCL/WCL it will help. I had a really right stuff one for my T but it’s really expensive for the F

Last edited:
Is anyone using a base plate. I think with a WCL it will help. I had a really right stuff one for my T but it’s really expensive for the F
I’ve got one, but I’m still on the fence. On the one hand it gives me a ready Arca mount for the (few) times I use a tripod or monopod, on t’other hand it spoils the ergonomics a wee bit.

I’ve got one, but I’m still on the fence. On the one hand it gives me a ready Arca mount for the (few) times I use a tripod or monopod, on t’other hand it spoils the ergonomics a wee bit.

Interesting do you have the conversion lenses?

Back