Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Name
Eddie
Edit My Images
No
This has probably been answered, did look but couldnt see anything easily.

Im in the process of ordering the X100f and was wondering is it just a case of ordering x-pro batteries as spares or is there another make i should be looking at.

Last edited:
Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
This has probably been answered, did look but couldnt see anything easily.

Im in the process of ordering the X100f and was wondering is it just a case of ordering x-pro batteries as spares or is there another make i should be looking at.
Take a look at Ex-Pro, especially Ex-Pro white, as many of us use these. If you cannot see them on Amazon try ordering direct.

Name
Trevor
Edit My Images
Yes
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
I have made up my mind now, as I only want two X cameras I am going to trade my X-T2 and the power booster grip to help fund for a new X100F from Jessops. I just have to decide now do I keep the XF 18-55mm to go with the X-T20. Glad I got a couple of months to think, but looking forward to getting the black X100F :)

Name
stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
I have made up my mind now, as I only want two X cameras I am going to trade my X-T2 and the power booster grip to help fund for a new X100F from Jessops. I just have to decide now do I keep the XF 18-55mm to go with the X-T20. Glad I got a couple of months to think, but looking forward to getting the black X100F :)
If you decide to sell the 18-55 please let me know :)

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
A total changed of heart, I don`t need to get another camera or trade in. So will be keeping the lot, but getting a nice new lens instead the 16mm.