Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Just took delivery of my F today.... I'm in love! It may even get more use than my X-T2 [emoji38]

Just took delivery of my F today.... I'm in love! It may even get more use than my X-T2 [emoji38]

Great. I’ve often thought (still do) about buying another X-T2. But there’s something about the X100F......

Great. I’ve often thought (still do) about buying another X-T2. But there’s something about the X100F......
Variety is the spice of life, allegedly. My X-T2 does what it does very well, but won't do what I want from the X100 (ie compact enough to stick in a small bag or pocket and use around the family without irritating them too much [emoji16])

Definitely colour, nice to see some Green in the landscape, just Brown around here

On another note, I'm absolutely loving this camera. I thought I loved the way the X-T2 handled, but this thing just begs to be picked up and shot with. A quick snapshot (yep, snapshot) of my son and I, JPEG out of cam an minor tweaks in LR. :fuji:

"No Photos" by Ian Williams, on Flickr

upload_2018-7-25_8-59-1.jpeg

Lost bather

Another pic from early morning beach walks in Weymouth.
I have had the x100mfor over a year and still enjoy using it.
It’s frustrating to use if there is any action or something in the distance.
But as a hobbyist it really makes me think about my composition and picture choices.

From earlier this year - The ruined chapel at Stanton St.Gabriel in Dorset:-

Stanton St Gabriel Chapel by Andrew R, on Flickr

Now reduced to the “preserved” partial shell of the Chapel walls and one remaining house, this was once the site of a Saxon settlement and was recorded in the Domesday Book

upload_2018-7-29_21-10-38.jpeg

You should have asked !

I was trying to take a casual pic but it wasn’t well received.
I normally ask or explain, but this was one of those days where everyone seemed really off.

X100

upload_2018-8-2_12-28-50.jpeg

Parkland walk

I met these two friendly people on my weekend walk. I’ve had the X100 for about 18 months. It has its issues, and sometimes I miss have the option of changing lens.
But I’m learning loads working with these restraints.

X100

Last edited:
upload_2018-8-6_10-7-29.jpeg

Taken for a walk

I was trying to get a pic of the dog, but when I looked later it was a different narrative.
I converted it to mono as it pushed the background further back. I cropped the back of the dog to suggest it’s not the main subject.
Trying to get narrative into photos is hard.

X100

View attachment 131733

Taken for a walk

I was trying to get a pic of the dog, but when I looked later it was a different narrative.
I converted it to mono as it pushed the background further back. I cropped the back of the dog to suggest it’s not the main subject.
Trying to get narrative into photos is hard.

X100

I really envy photographers who can 'see' the image before they take it. That never happens with me and I invariably end up cropping the image to make the picture - I 'see' the image when it's on the computer screen and by then, it's too late. That's why I'll never be a good photographer. Very frustrating.

I really envy photographers who can 'see' the image before they take it. That never happens with me and I invariably end up cropping the image to make the picture - I 'see' the image when it's on the computer screen and by then, it's too late. Very frustrating.
I’m with you there. (n)

Back