Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

I am going to have to move my x100 classic on, I fear. I've just bought a Sony a7 so with an XT2, an XT1 and an XE1, the x100 is never going to get a look in. Such a lovely camera (I've had at least four of them now).

Last two shots above this post are crackers

I am going to have to move my x100 classic on, I fear. I've just bought a Sony a7 so with an XT2, an XT1 and an XE1, the x100 is never going to get a look in. Such a lovely camera (I've had at least four of them now).

Last two shots above this post are crackers

Ian, thanks, I'd advise not selling the original X100, I still have mine, there is something very special about the output from the original Bayer sensor. I take mine out a handful of days a year, a bit like you would with a classic car, the journey isn't fast, its a bit bumpy, but the end result is fabulous. Its a camera that always makes me smile, and was the start of my X series journey. Although I love the output of the X100F and its handling, AF speed, the cropability of a 24MP image, it doesn't make me as satisfied as using an original X100. Maybe nostalgic, but who cares.....

@ianmarsh I'd sell the X-E1 and X-T1 before parting with the X100
XE1 has no value, unfortunately, so isn't worth selling. I'd like to get rid of the XT1 but there are just too many around to shift at a decent price. Besides, I can use that as my astro-body as I've some accessories that work with both it and the XT2.

But it is good to hear the love for an x100 - should be easier to sell!

So, no cameras of mine have been out for a while now, having moved to East Yorkshire from Glasgow over a period of around two months.

A break at Center Parcs has at the very least allowed for some use with the family, this time capturing my son about to commence his pony ride to see Santa!

Center Parcs 2018 by Ian Williams, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back