Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Can you get in closer and shoot a panorama (with camera in vertical orientation)??

I will try that, but my cameras are at my Mums for safe keeping as the ex is back on the scene and she`d smash them just out of spite so my photography is on hold for a while.

I will try that, but my cameras are at my Mums for safe keeping as the ex is back on the scene and she`d smash them just out of spite so my photography is on hold for a while.

Ouch !! Been there...

Softness be damned, I love this thing at F2!

There is something 'special' about the F wide open or near wide open, images can really 'pop'. Owni g the classic X100 as well, I thought that the higher MP count of the F would really work against the lens fully open, but IMO the XTrans3 sensor is just sharper out of the box, and at the moment I'm loving shooting the camera at F2 to F2.8

Another one from today

Bench - Thorn Wood
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Classic I'd guess.. still miss my T :(

Just a couple from over xmas, at long last I might be getting my old Flickr account back up and running as just waiting for the help. Susie got a new xmas rug, and the Grand Hotel in a puddle.

Susie by Dave, on Flickr

Grand Hotel Reflection by Dave, on Flickr

Last edited:
Just a couple from over xmas, at long last I might be getting my old Flickr account back up and running as just waiting for the help. Grand Hotel in a puddle.

Grand Hotel Reflection by Dave, on Flickr

Very nice Fujigraph, great creative idea and works really well in mono.(y)

George.

Does anyone use a wrist strap for their X100F ? As thinking about getting one off Amazon.
Can’t stand them myself. I think I have a couple in a drawer which I don’t use. If I can find them you can have them. I’ll be back!

Back