Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

I was browsing ebay for a wcl and now I have a xf10 on the way! How did get happen!? :)

I now just need to get to the door before the Mrs when it's delivered!

Last edited:
I was browsing ebay for a wcl and now I have a xf10 on the way! How did get happen!? :)

That's hilarious. How did the 10 even enter the equation? [emoji23]

Funny you say about the XF10, as I went to have a look at one but walked out with the black X100F :)

That's hilarious. How did the 10 even enter the equation? [emoji23]
Well they're both the same focal length and the convertors are going for £200 for the second version and I thought the xf10 was worth the extra £55.

Well they're both the same focal length and the convertors are going for £200 for the second version and I thought the xf10 was worth the extra £55.
I see where you went with it. What sensor is the XF10?

Was the size I meant, sorry. Didn't realise it had a 24mp sensor!
Yeah it's got an apsc sensor! It's a bit like a Ricoh GR. Couldn't leave it there for £255.

Last edited:
Yep, one of those is like that but in light brown. The other two are flat leather - one black with white stitching and the other brown and with a lug protector. If you want to pm your address you can have them for nowt.

Just to let you know @Stephen L postman just delivered the straps, Thank you very much (y)

As it's the last day of the year I thought I'd put up my top 9 most liked images on Instagram for 2018 all shot on the x100f I think.
rjbstreet-full.jpg

Last edited:
47694872_651205871943278_6073320843033706496_n.jpg

Back