Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Great shots there Dave :)

Had to go to town today and as it was nice Mr Fuji came with me, even had fun with Topaz on the Thank you gate 1st one from India after the Royal pavilion helped all the Indian soldiers during the First World War as the pavilion was a hospital for them.

Indian Thank You by Dave, on Flickr

The Gateway by Dave, on Flickr

The Brighton Dome by Dave, on Flickr

Brighton Royal Pavilion by Dave, on Flickr

Nice lighting in these - such a lovely day today for photography. No.2 is my favourite.

Had to go to town today and as it was nice Mr Fuji came with me, even had fun with Topaz on the Thank you gate 1st one from India after the Royal pavilion helped all the Indian soldiers during the First World War as the pavilion was a hospital for them.

Indian Thank You by Dave, on Flickr

The Gateway by Dave, on Flickr

The Brighton Dome by Dave, on Flickr

Brighton Royal Pavilion by Dave, on Flickr

Nice set of Fujigraphs, with some fine detail & good colours.

George.

Well after selling my X100F a while ago I really missed it. It’s a great grab and go camera that takes beautiful sharp images as well has having great controls. I’ve recently started shooting some models and fashion and this was only my second shoot and is well out of my comfort zone.I thought I would use the x100F along with the T2 and 56mm. The camera was only delivered the day before but I managed to set it up with the same profiles as my T2. Here’s a few from the shoot with Rose.31966958427_6be9f4b6a8_o.jpg39945328093_69be157587_o.jpg46908093381_1809581556_o.jpg

Well after selling my X100F a while ago I really missed it. It’s a great grab and go camera that takes beautiful sharp images as well has having great controls. I’ve recently started shooting some models and fashion and this was only my second shoot and is well out of my comfort zone.I thought I would use the x100F along with the T2 and 56mm. The camera was only delivered the day before but I managed to set it up with the same profiles as my T2. Here’s a few from the shoot with Rose.View attachment 236552View attachment 236553View attachment 236554

Three very nicely taken images, loving the colours in all three but my pic is the first one.

Well after selling my X100F a while ago I really missed it. It’s a great grab and go camera that takes beautiful sharp images as well has having great controls. I’ve recently started shooting some models and fashion and this was only my second shoot and is well out of my comfort zone.I thought I would use the x100F along with the T2 and 56mm. The camera was only delivered the day before but I managed to set it up with the same profiles as my T2. Here’s a few from the shoot with Rose.View attachment 236552View attachment 236553View attachment 236554

Welcome back to X100 ownership. #2 seems to have a different colour palette. White balance issue ?

Just been trying out settings on the X100F, Acros R Grain Off Highlights -1 Shadows +2 Sharpness +1 and NR -1

Susie by Dave, on Flickr

Susie by Dave, on Flickr
Lovely portraits. Wish my JRT, Mistletoe, would pose for me. She just gives me a black looks and turns away!

Can someone help me please? I've just bought an X100T second hand and the guy I ordered it from said it doesn't have a screen protector on it. It looks like it does. I've tried to lift it to no avail and don't want to go pulling at it in case it is actually the screen. The glass protrudes ever so slightly past the bezel however when I look at images on Google the glass is set below the bezel line. Can someone confirm where it sits without a screen protector please? Although, don't go removing your own screen protector though as you'll never get it back on. :D

Can someone help me please? I've just bought an X100T second hand and the guy I ordered it from said it doesn't have a screen protector on it. It looks like it does. I've tried to lift it to no avail and don't want to go pulling at it in case it is actually the screen. The glass protrudes ever so slightly past the bezel however when I look at images on Google the glass is set below the bezel line. Can someone confirm where it sits without a screen protector please? Although, don't go removing your own screen protector though as you'll never get it back on. :D

Why not just post a picture of your new camera for us to see? :)

Back