fujifilm price rise iminent

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
Did anyone else get an email from mailshots this morning? Seems we're not just getting humped on the dollar and euro but the yen toi. Prices for fujiflm are expected to rise by 35% but theyKre hoping that fujifilm UK will absorb some of the cost. Think it's from next month so get your orders in now.

Kev

I think mailshots is reasonably priced to buy bulk, it's the same price as Jacobs when they're clearing out their out of date stock except theirs is still in date.

Try your local camera shops, I picked up some expired film from Jacobs for half price.

NOOOOO :bang:

oops! Sorry :(

3184750133_080934920e.jpg

oops! Sorry :(]

Let's see then,

1*x ASTIA 100F 120 (5 PACK)
£14.18

1*x VELVIA 100F 120 (5 PACK)
£14.67

Seeing people on TP totally winning the day with a fridge full of green Fuji goodness, thereby making one want to find a bus to walk in front of... priceless :bang:

:beer::beer::beer::beer:Bought 30 rolls Agfa APX100 and 30 rolls 120 , just in time I am told that all film prices will increase.
And its not just film as we import most goods into Britain the price of most goods will rise .
I bought 2 tyres for my L200 in september £62.00 each had 2 fitted yesterday £79.00 each
the same tyres same garage.
PS whisky is produced at home thank heavens.
Guid health

what about ilford thats still prduced in the uk

i think :s

Even if it is produced in the UK I suspect that some of the materials will probably be imported. I'd like to be wrong though.

It is produced in the UK
And cost half as much in the US :shake:

I need a bigger film storage box, its full of in date b/w :thinking:

29mqbth.jpg

Tried ordering 5 rolls of acros from fujifilm.co.uk on friday because it's silly cheap. Apparently they're out of stock until mid March!

Yeah my thought. 400 is really muddy in my experience?

Kinda, and I just like smooth, makes nice blacks though, I'd go with 1600 for something faster and expect grain.
Ere, I just checked 100, and its only 1.70 a roll, but whilst I was looking SilverPrint have 400 at 2.21 a roll, but you have to pay 3.25 extra if you buy a 5 pack.....:thinking:.......wtf

Kinda, and I just like smooth, makes nice blacks though, I'd go with 1600 for something faster and expect grain.
Ere, I just checked 100, and its only 1.70 a roll, but whilst I was looking SilverPrint have 400 at 2.21 a roll, but you have to pay 3.25 extra if you buy a 5 pack.....:thinking:.......wtf

I've always found Neopan to lack in any nice contrast, and seem very settled on mid-tones and shadows??? =/

I can get HP5 at £1.53 a roll at Uni, I really don't know how they make a profit in that shop.

Back