Fujifilm X-H1

I like that Stephen. In fact I like it very much.

Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at Folkestone Kent UK of a couple of ladies enjoying sitting in the sun beside the sea.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/800th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Beside The Sea-03273M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Brilliant lens, trying to hold off the temptation to order an XH1 with the promo thats on...

No point in holding back, “Strke” will the opportunity is there.(y)

George.

Just ordered the 16mm. Really enjoying primes on this camera.

That’s a truly “Excellent” lens, must admit I very seldom use mine as I prefer the versatility of the 10-24mm.(y)

George.

Anyone had any luck with face/eye detect. Seems to detect ok but so far never managed to achieve focus. This using my 23 f1.4

That’s a truly “Excellent” lens, must admit I very seldom use mine as I prefer the versatility of the 10-24mm.(y)

George.

George. I’ve also got that zoom. Reason for the 16 is indoor family shots, preferably without flash.
Gonna have a houseful over Christmas.

George. I’ve also got that zoom. Reason for the 16 is indoor family shots, preferably without flash.
Gonna have a houseful over Christmas.

They're both "Extremely" good lenses, "ENJOY".(y)

George.

Thanks Jon. I was just a couple feet away.

(Perhaps I should consider a Sony) ;)

I’ve bought myself a X-H1 and looking at spare batteries. Anyone using 3rd party ones they can recommend?

I rarely photograph anything with eyes, so I cannot really help ... perhaps I should try it on the dog’s rear end - in the right light that can resemble an eye. :sneaky:

I’m beginning to worry about you...:thinking:..:D

Back