Fujifilm X-H1

Old tech lol I still cringe at that! But I do agree, their marketing does leave a bit to be desired

Imo fuji stitched up xh1 owners by releasing the xt3 so soon after. The h1 was meant to be the pro option but was soon old tech. The h1 should have had the guts of the T3 but is essentially and xt2 with battle armour on. It's still a great camera and if you want ibis and great handling its still the best fuji offer.
Agree with that coupled with the price of the Sony A73 Fuji priced the X-T3 pretty good and it made the H1 dear by comparison.

I agree it would have been a real ground breaker had they put the XT3 internals into a XH1 as realeasing the XT3 so soon after XH1 launch I purchased mine New less than 12 months ago and prices have plummeted in that time:( but I'm still really pleased with its performance if only for the IBIS. What would be nice when the XH2 eventually gets released is a great trade in Fuji deal against the XH1.
I'm now shooting with a pair of them and firmware 2.0 was a bonus and much needed imo! I just hope they keep up the support for the XH1 like they have with other X models.:fuji:

Last edited:
I bought the body and grip, plus 3 batteries from the refurb site for £999. When I say it was brand new, I literally couldn't tell the difference. The only difference being it came in a generic refurb box
Wow that was a great price saving almost half the price I paid at the photography show last year off WEX I traded in my Sigma HSM 800mm f5.6 lens to get it.
But that's my last new purchase I will be looking for mint used in the future.
:fuji:

10-24 or the 16 f1.4... Both great lenses, I have both.
I almost bought the 16 in January but I had too much month at the end of my money :ROFLMAO: maybe now is the right time to start looking again

I may be about to sell mine......
I'm not really a prime user and have the 10-24 so it sits unused in a drawer along with a few other rarely used primes...

Being a very happy X-H1 owner, having previously posted on here that I think the X-H1 + 16-55 is a marriage made in heaven, wanting to help keep the thread alive and just starting to get into landscape photography I would like some feedback on these two both taken with the X-H1 + 16-55.

Please be as critical as you want as I have always believed that the only way to learn is by honest feedback on my efforts.

Lizard 1.JPG

West Bay Harbour 1.JPG

Hmmm what other primes are in the drawer my precious.....

The other primes I rarely use are the 35 1.4 and the 56 1.2 but I'm not sure about selling them quite yet..

Phew....... I’ve already got them Steve....GAS abated.....

I honestly don't see how you can be a true Fuji fan, and not have the 16 f1.4... I mean, I shoot wildlife 90% of the time, and even I have one!!!

Look the 16mm can do wildlife - Snail!!!

CLGRDNWh.jpg

Fujifilm are at it again with their ridiculous pricing policy. The new XT-30 is £849 - £100 trade in + £50 lens voucher. Just sell the bloody thing for £699 !!!!!!

I have a 16mm f1.4, which is my last remaining Fuji lens (apart from my X100 stuff) which I am undecided about selling. You see, it has a strange crescent shading on part of one of the internal lenses. I can’t photograph it, and it doesn’t make any difference to images, but I don’t want to sell it with a potential defect unless the buyer is aware. But if anyone were interested I’d put it in Classifieds. Obviously the price would reflect its “sold as seen” condition.

I have a 16mm f1.4, which is my last remaining Fuji lens (apart from my X100 stuff) which I am undecided about selling. You see, it has a strange crescent shading on part of one of the internal lenses. I can’t photograph it, and it doesn’t make any difference to images, but I don’t want to sell it with a potential defect unless the buyer is aware. But if anyone were interested I’d put it in Classifieds. Obviously the price would reflect its “sold as seen” condition.

any example photos you've taken with the lens, Stephen?

I’m not sure if there are any in my Flickr album. I’m in the middle of a long-winded house move so cannot either search or post images (poor net connection). I’m sure there will be a few, but I cannot search it at the moment, nor access my own database.

I’m not sure if there are any in my Flickr album. I’m in the middle of a long-winded house move so cannot either search or post images (poor net connection). I’m sure there will be a few, but I cannot search it at the moment, nor access my own database.

Half of TP now searching Stephen's Flickr :LOL:

Back out again today. This time I hit the square mile. Will definitely be going back and soon! So much to see there. Working there for years meant I didn't see the wood for the trees. Revisiting with a camera is like a breath of fresh air.

The City by Nick Brennan, on Flickr

Very nice candid street style Fujigraph.

George.

Back