Gardenbirders 52 for 2020

Colour(ful). Taken in strong sunlight earlier this week, with a macro lens, one of a bunch of cut flowers i bought for my better half :)

Colourful 52 (1 of 1).JPG

It certainly is colourful Michael.

Nice Rose Micheal, shame about the damage top right, the recent wind and cold nights have done a lot of damage to flowers in our garden.

Pete

Something old - i do get out here in Scotland in lockdown, as a key worker, because i volunteer with The Cinnamon Trust, walking and fostering dogs for the eldeerly, disabled and people stuck in hopsital, etc. One of our current regulars is in Clackmannan. I wanted to photograph the tower but that would have been a breach of the spirit of the lockdown even though we were very close, so instead i snapped on my phone a sign on a wall on today's walk with Charlie.

Old 52 (1 of 1).JPG

There's plenty of texture and detail in there Michael.
I assume that someone decided to scratch out the No sometime ago ?

There's plenty of texture and detail in there Michael.
I assume that someone decided to scratch out the No sometime ago ?

It loks like someone had posted something over the NO then that had been removed and then subsquently defaced further. Not a popular sign that one :)

Really do appreciate the feedback and comments,m thank you everyone :)

Good shot for old, the B&W suits it well.

Dilutin' - macro of diluting juice (a.k.a. squash) going into a glass of water. Used printing paper, of different tones it turns out, to create the frame. Handheld 1/250.

Liquid (1 of 1).JPG

Plain and simple Michael.
Nothing wrong with plain and simple :)

Are the tops in that Black Chrome effect or has it been processed to look like that. Rather nice which ever.

Pete

Back