Gardenbirders 52 for 2020

Hidden (away) - A landfill with a view - this is the river Carron, forever associated with the Carronade (cannon), which were invented and cast a little North of here. Now the man-made weir crumbles and in the background a new hill rises...

Hidden 52 (1 of 1).JPG

Nice pic - that weir looks like Heron country!

Lovely peaceful image for hidden Michael

I missed your salt and pepper somehow - nice shot, with lovely processing giving a very nice result.

I like the hidden away Carron as well - looks like a nice place to keep hidden so stop telling people about it ;)

Not a bad place for a landfill site, just hope its not going to pollute the river which looks nice and peaceful.

Pete

Household item
Nice and sharp, good reflections and dof.

Hidden
Not a bad place to stand and take in the view.

Nice water drops on it.

Nice rosebud Michael

Smashing summer rose shot, lovely colours,

Small
I'm not sure about the composition, I would like to see the bud on more of a diagonal.
I do like the water drops.

Very nice Michael

A slowly unfurling Honeysuckle on the path of our regular lockdown walk (we're still in lockdown here in Scotland), a stunning plant and flower:

T52 Honeysuckle (1 of 1).JPG

Had to dip into the archive this week - this is a combination of images of road signs, with the third juxtaposed to the environment, it's sat on a road carved into the mountside in the very North of West Bengal. You can see further degredation in the background:

Signs.jpg

Back