gets my goat

photomad

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
what gets your goat??

people who dont say please and thank you.

people chain sawing their trees in the evening [they are doing it now]

people who stare

kids with no manners

i could go on and on :LOL: :LOL:

people who dont understand that while there are people who dont work during the day there are alot of people who do and therefore they have to use the evenings to do other things such as diy, hammering, or as you put it chainsawing

nope have not got a clue what your on about.

and i dont like net curtains

I once had a swing on a chain, its didnt make much noise though.

Cheddar for me!

You see when this happens;

re4-20070716-200129.jpg

You'll wish you had one of these;

chainsaw-20070716-195832.jpg

the fox :(

what gets my goat?

Hmmmmmm let me think :thinking:

Prattle

really gets my back up :shrug:

Well I went and got a goat. so....what gets my goat..........

....Me, it would seem. Oh, and my car helped a bit too :) Now I just need to work out where to keep him, and what to call him.

People standing outside shops smoking, huddled up in a evelope of blue grey haze, because they cant smoke anywhere else, but why outside food shops??????? It just aint on!:nono:
Dean:)

Kids with no respect for anything and that think they are above the law prob cos half the time they are

Society and Government for the above

Tax, tax and more tax yet no improvements to anything in the country other than the politicians bank balances

Our imigration/asylum system, close the borders and send em somewhere else like the rest of Europe currently do to us

The fact we have ruined our country by privatisation, rewarding people with money for having 5 kids and not working by giving a free house and free money etc and no-one will do a thing about it till it goes to s**t

Think that about covers it.... :)

Goats getting through my fence and eating my fruit trees.

That's all now, must go and refuel my chainsaw :p

People who don't use the shift key. Or punctuation of any kind.

That's another +1 from here.

People that waste my time, stupid people (sometimes they are one and the same), people that drive at 20mph in front of me, society today in general where people would rather spit in your face than help you with directions.

I could go on, but I'd bore you all.

People talking on the phone whilst driving! Dont know why, just that it has been made so obvious what the penalty is, yet people just seem to carry on doing it

jimbob thats cause the police dont do anything they are out catching real criminals ha ha

chainsawing should be against the law

Tell you what gets my goat. People who dont like people with chainsaws. I assume you have timber in your house. Well it got their courtesy of a man with a chainsaw.:razz:

...having to pay the troll to go over that bloody bridge.

Back