gets my goat

What gets my Goat is my wife not letting me have a Goat Tree like in that otherwise silly advert.

I'ts not much to ask is it ? I just want my very own Goat Tree :(

What gets my Goat is my wife not letting me have a Goat Tree like in that otherwise silly advert.

I'ts not much to ask is it ? I just want my very own Goat Tree :(

Ah but I might come along with the nasty chainsaw & cut it down:LOL:

Ah but I might come along with the nasty chainsaw & cut it down:LOL:

Touch my Goat Tree & this will visit your legs :razz:

saw.jpg

:LOL:

Definitely the spelling of definitely as 'definately' Grrrr! :bang:

youse lot definately need to get a life lol its' not as if what we rite make's any diffrense to wot is being sed lol cos if u wnt to b seerious i mite go wher the'yre arn't so mny old frts lol

tlkl8r CU 2MORO lol

youse lot definately need to get a life lol its' not as if what we rite make's any diffrense to wot is being sed lol cos if u wnt to b seerious i mite go wher the'yre arn't so mny old frts lol

tlkl8r CU 2MORO lol

correction:

yoos lot deffo niid 2 get a lif lol its not like wot we rite makz ne diff 2 wot gets sed init lol cos if u wont 2 b serius i mite go were der aint so mene old frts lol

tlkl8r CU 2MORO lol

correction:

yoos lot deffo niid 2 get a lif lol its not like wot we rite makz ne diff 2 wot gets sed init lol cos if u wont 2 b serius i mite go were der aint so mene old frts lol

tlkl8r CU 2MORO lol

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (y)

I feel quite proud that it took me half an hour to decipher that.

My little sister talks to me on msn in text speak.
Sometimes it takes me ages to work out what she is saying.

There will come a day when teenagers are no longer able to write a letter in proper English!!

God I sound like my mum.

1 hump or 2 ?

None thanks i don't take sugar!

No goat either or camel but:

ignorant people, especially those that think they are something but aren't

kids of today, who in most are ill mannered and think life owes them something

ex-wives or girlfriends who don't know how to move on

crane flies and thunder flies....

Oh and photography forums........:LOL:

Has to be the text speak too, really annoys me! I even send all my messages in full english :LOL:

You sound like a grumpy old man :D

Not yet but I am practising for my older age, then i can clip kids round the ear and curse them and tell them that it wasn't like that in my day and all the things old people do and say to p*** off the youth of today.... I can't wait...wot fun happy days!!!!!!

Not yet but I am practising for my older age, then i can clip kids round the ear and curse them and tell them that it wasn't like that in my day and all the things old people do and say to p*** off the youth of today.... I can't wait...wot fun happy days!!!!!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That really made me laugh as I'm getting like that already. Embarrassing to think that sometimes I just sound like my gran :LOL:

There will come a day when teenagers are no longer able to write a letter in proper English!!

God I sound like my mum.

My mate has so many emoticons assigned to short letters on MSN that to read a simple message from her looks something like this

H;) u, h:help:ws it g:cautious:ng, wha:wacky: u :bat:p to :woot:

She types in capitals these days lol

A simple test to prove you belong to the text generation or not..

If you go to press a door bell do you use your finger or your thumb.
Teenagers are 99% more likely to use their thumb !
The older generation are more likely to use their finger !

:D

God I sound like my mum.

Half the people I lived with last year (at Uni, doing 'clever' degrees like physics, comp sci, maths etc.) totally lacked the ability to write a letter :/

Every other week I would get 'Riiiiiich, come and help me write a letter to [xxxx]'

And i'm doing Civ Eng, I should be the one with no writing ability! :p

A simple test to prove you belong to the text generation or not..

If you go to press a door bell do you use your finger or your thumb.
Teenagers are 99% more likely to use their thumb !
The older generation are more likely to use their finger !

:D

I just thump (or knock) the door, never use bells. What does that mean? :/

Combined age of people in this thread: 7 :LOL:

Back