Getting square prints framed?

Depends how big
I like Ikea ones, the mounts aren't always what you want but they do some pretty cheap frames.
They have some that fit LP's for £6, so they must be at least 300mm square.
There's some deep frame ones with mount for £3.50.

Besides those, our lass has trouble with her feet, yeah...she can't keep them out of cheapo shops like The Range and B&M, they've always got a range of frames for threpence h'alpenny..:)

I use the Ikea frames as well, there aren't as many size and colour variations as there used to be but if you're looking for 25cm or 52cm square the Ikea's are cheap enough.

Another vote for Ikea.

+1 Ikea Frame

I actually buy a rectangular frame and just cut a square hole in the mounting board.

Anybody got a good source for frames for square prints? Everywhere i'm coming across calls them "custom" and charges an arm and a leg :bang:

I used a guy on eBay- very reasonable. I will dig out a link when I am home.

Excuse my ignorance people:

Say the 50x50 frame. Is the image space available / displayed 50x50 or is the whole frame itself 50x50 with the image smaller? Essentially, with the mount board in place is the image section viewable 50cm x 50cm.

Placing a square mount in larger rectangular frames is a possibility just feel it might look a bit odd!

You can get square frames in Wilkinsons too.

Say the 50x50 frame. Is the image space available / displayed 50x50 or is the whole frame itself 50x50 with the image smaller? Essentially, with the mount board in place is the image section viewable 50cm x 50cm.

Placing a square mount in larger rectangular frames is a possibility just feel it might look a bit odd!

Picture is 50x50, and frame is 57x57.

Ikea, these are their best as the frame is solid wood

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10185809/#/30109782

Picture is 50x50, and frame is 57x57.

FWIW As far as I can tell the 50x50 will fill the frame the mount window drops that well down as copied below:-

Assembled size
Width: 22 ½ "
Height: 22 ½ "
Picture, width: 19 ¾ "
Picture, height: 19 ¾ "
Passepartout inside meas. W: 11 ½ "
Passepartout inside meas. H: 11 ½ "

Width: 57 cm
Height: 57 cm
Picture, width: 50 cm
Picture, height: 50 cm
Passepartout inside meas. W: 29 cm