Giottos 3270B Monopod £17 @Calumet

called 08706 030303?
supposed to be available in-store, online or via that no.
email only arrived today though .

Cheers, picked one up - my RedSnapper has gone stiff for some reason so good timing.

Does look good, but they're not exactly rushing it out the door - still to be shipped!

Collect in store

Definitely a good price; i bought a 3260 from Warehouse Express for a few pence under £30 on Thursday :bonk:

Thanks for this post- i ordered one from Manchester store but no email conformation yet, this happen to anyone else?

I got confirmation but they were pretty slow to ship and even after it arrived it still says to be shipped, so not a great company, but a great deal and a nice pod :)

I ordered one last Saturday and got an email Monday, OOS but new delivery expected in 12 days and did I wish to proceed or cancel order.

I ordered one last Saturday and got an email Monday, OOS but new delivery expected in 12 days and did I wish to proceed or cancel order.

i think this will be the same for me- oos, i went for the store pickup option. cheers for the reply nog & JohnN , put my mind at rest (y)

I miss the Liverpool store for the benefit of being able to collect whilst at work :(

Back