Girdleness Sunrise

Love the light on the rocks and the water. I'm guessing including the ships on the horizon wasn't deliberate but imho it works very well to keep the viewer's eyes moving around the image rather than be too drawn to the sun.

Love the light on the rocks and the water. I'm guessing including the ships on the horizon wasn't deliberate but imho it works very well to keep the viewer's eyes moving around the image rather than be too drawn to the sun.
Thanks Jannyfox (y)
Yes, I usually clone the ships out but thought they added to the image without being too prominent

"Excellent" landscape/seascape capture Mike, liking everything about it.

I'm glad your early start was rewarded. It's a great picture Mike. Well done on all counts :D

Thats a fantastic photo Mike , just the right amount of movement in the water and the golden light of the Sun on both the water and the rocks to the right .. This is the sort of shot I love as its one of those ""the more you look the more you see"" type of photos .. took me a little while to spot the 3 ships in the distance ..

Definitely deserves a round of applause :clap: :clap: :clap:

Coho - Blue

Thats a fantastic photo Mike , just the right amount of movement in the water and the golden light of the Sun on both the water and the rocks to the right .. This is the sort of shot I love as its one of those ""the more you look the more you see"" type of photos .. took me a little while to spot the 3 ships in the distance ..

Definitely deserves a round of applause :clap: :clap: :clap:

Coho - Blue
Much appreciated, Harry (y)

Back